Brandy singing on the Subway

Started by Steffon, July 13, 2015, 12:19:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MypuzzystanK

but why do you care?  Im glad outlets are talking about her...  bring mroe attention to the fact that shes Slaying broadway.. Google ha...

I dont think this is stopping all the slayage she has done this year and all she has coming up

like is aid, those that support brandy WILL support brandy

yall worry too much on negativity... was this a video of her being nasty to someone or doing something outlandish? no. This wont hurt her. or be something to talk about next week

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: whatever on July 14, 2015, 02:17:55 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 14, 2015, 02:12:11 PM
Quote from: whatever on July 14, 2015, 02:10:34 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on July 14, 2015, 02:01:39 PM
If Bran had nothing going on right now then I'd say "ok wait". But the fact that she has way more going on than not....man please.

"Google me..."

Yeah, but people generally gravitates towards negativity and everybody that's not following Brandy in their head thats "Where she's at now."

and she'll be on news stations promoting Zoe Moon and articles about her EP will be floating around in the coming months. and those same people that saw this, will see that. She ain't worried and we shouldn't be either.

Yeah, but there is still a risk that those won't be successful.....Then people would say people didn't even care when you sung on the subway...etc.. It just wasn't a good thing to do....

What makes me mad is you can't even tell it's Brandy and if you look at the video one black woman knew it was her or knew that voice...but that's media fabricating lies as always....

i dont like you
get off the board

Rxxf

July 14, 2015, 03:19:35 PM #62 Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 03:20:30 PM by Ralf
Quote from: whatever on July 14, 2015, 01:57:02 PM
Quote from: Bish on July 14, 2015, 01:46:44 PM
Quote from: whatever on July 14, 2015, 01:43:24 PM
Quote from: MypuzzystanK on July 13, 2015, 04:41:55 PM
Quote from: whatever on July 13, 2015, 01:53:42 PM
LMAO funny

If she was glam'd up they would've notice...they probably thought she was some rat from the bronx...

I wouldn't have put this up though lmao...She should do something similar to what Jessie J did though...

why shouldn't she have put this up?
Brandy is famous, sold millions and is very popular in not only the black community but POP culture

if anything this is only winning back fans and making new ones.it shows how down to earth she is, how funny she is and of course humbled.

they know what they are doing, people want to see that from her.
an unedited, unfiltered no script mess.

f she's a  ki

Because in 2015, in the social media era, you don't want to put on the impression that you were ignored or nobody cares etc....It's just makes you an easy target.....I would be so upset if my client put this up...

Nobody really cares about humbleness in 2015......
Exactly. If you are already perceived by the current generation as a has been this is just making the perception of you even worse. I know her intentions were innocent but come on. You have to be careful about what you put out there.

We are >>>here<<<

The video was cute and funny, but you have to be careful. Stuff like this can leave a bad impression on future deals, because an executive would be like well damn people didn't even care. Although passengers didn't see her face etc, they would still say that because people are easily swayed by social media.

It just opens you up to shade and although this is not going to damage Brandy at all, she did have bad press about performing for 40 people a couple years ago. Stuff like this just adds to the flame and can be used against you....

I completely forgot about that "40 people" thing, which was a misunderstanding, by the way.
:dead: How did you remember that? Why did you remember that? Lol.

And um, I'm betting everyone else forgot about that. :uhh:

As long as you deliver hit songs, and an amazing product, no one cares about the past.
Period.
BRANDY