Scott.

Quote from: Hugo on December 03, 2019, 11:04:17 AM
Idk how anyone can like Yvonna's try hard ass. She brings NOTHING

:plzstop:

It's not for you to know

Scott.

Scott.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 03, 2019, 01:34:21 PM
YAWNya is the weakest on the show. Yovanna is bringing that edge that you gorls missed last season.

Kim is the try hard, she was so desperate for a storyline with Kenya & Moose on season 10 that it blew up in her damn face when they all dragged her during the reunion.

I like her drunken antics. "THAT BITCH" will forever be funny to me. So i don't give a damn who don't like her, she's funny to me.

Same reason l liked Shamari

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on December 03, 2019, 01:46:50 PM
YAWNya is the weakest on the show. Yovanna is bringing that edge that you gorls missed last season.

Kim is the try hard, she was so desperate for a storyline with Kenya & Moose on season 10 that it blew up in her damn face when they all dragged her during the reunion.

I like her drunken antics. "THAT BITCH" will forever be funny to me. So i don't give a damn who don't like her, she's funny to me.

!!!!!!

This Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Whiskey queen is hilarious, but Try hard! Extra! No entertaining!

The bitch is funny and I love her crazy ass antics.  :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: L0NZ. on December 03, 2019, 01:41:42 PM
what's Yvonne's storyline
Being the new bone collector and stirring up mess amongst this tired group of girls.

FRANCE

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 02, 2019, 05:42:29 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 01, 2019, 09:06:24 PM
Quote from: .::Caribeño::. on December 01, 2019, 09:02:13 PM
Sfgfhvjbjj @ kenya marching into marlo's mess with her products  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Kenya >>>>>

Sfgfgjvbnmbnvvbn

Im screaming
It's safe to say Kenya is officially back. PURE MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :plzstop: :plzstop:

I;EJKFFFD

This is giving me PAT from Cutting It In the ATL  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii:

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

M-Rocka

Bentley. HARRIS!

he don't be making a lick of sense sometimes  :plzstop:

MelMel

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 03, 2019, 04:08:19 PM
Quote from: Scott. on December 03, 2019, 01:46:50 PM

!!!!!!

This Jack Daniels Tennessee Honey Whiskey queen is hilarious, but Try hard! Extra! No entertaining!

The bitch is funny and I love her crazy ass antics.  :dead:
it is sooooooo good  :gorlonfire:

Scott.