Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 17, 2018, 03:12:32 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 17, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2018, 08:27:11 AM
You were right about Chun Li winning the title. About time it changed hands. I didn?t get to watch it last night, but I heard that the match was one of the best before Lousey walked her angry face ass down there and fucked up that ending.

I really want Daniel Bryan dragged, I hate him.

I wonder what this big news Vince McMahon has in store for Raw tonight.
Yeah I want Daniel Bryan dragged too. I think the ending of that TLC match is going to set up that faux horsewomen vs four horsewomen match. Lousey ruined the match and the moment. Seeing Charlotte and Becky both on that ladder was epic as fuck. Both of them almost had their hands on that fucking title. Lousey walked her ass down there and ruined it. Hell, Charlotte and Becky carried that whole fucking match.
I fucking can?t stand DB!!!!

So the rumored announcement for tonight?s Raw is that Becky & Charlotte are being traded to the red brand in favor of 2 other female talent (maybe Sasha & Barely). He?s also allegedly announcing Kurt Angle?s GM reinstatement.
Nah Sasha and Bayley are staying on RAW and rumors are swirling that Riott Squad could be getting separated. I also heard that NXT callups are happening too. I know that Shayna is supposed to be dropping the belt at the next Takeover to Bianca Belair because she won that fatal 4 way match. Because the episode taped weeks ago and people that was there spoiled it on Facebook.
Takeover PPV's usually take place around the 4 main PPV's (Summer Slam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble & Wrestlemania)? I guess the 4 Horsewomen vs. the 4 Horsedykes will be taking place before at WM then. Hopefully Stone Cold Becky Austin, Char', Sash', and Barely win.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2018, 04:50:35 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 17, 2018, 03:12:32 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 17, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2018, 08:27:11 AM
You were right about Chun Li winning the title. About time it changed hands. I didn?t get to watch it last night, but I heard that the match was one of the best before Lousey walked her angry face ass down there and fucked up that ending.

I really want Daniel Bryan dragged, I hate him.

I wonder what this big news Vince McMahon has in store for Raw tonight.
Yeah I want Daniel Bryan dragged too. I think the ending of that TLC match is going to set up that faux horsewomen vs four horsewomen match. Lousey ruined the match and the moment. Seeing Charlotte and Becky both on that ladder was epic as fuck. Both of them almost had their hands on that fucking title. Lousey walked her ass down there and ruined it. Hell, Charlotte and Becky carried that whole fucking match.
I fucking can?t stand DB!!!!

So the rumored announcement for tonight?s Raw is that Becky & Charlotte are being traded to the red brand in favor of 2 other female talent (maybe Sasha & Barely). He?s also allegedly announcing Kurt Angle?s GM reinstatement.
Nah Sasha and Bayley are staying on RAW and rumors are swirling that Riott Squad could be getting separated. I also heard that NXT callups are happening too. I know that Shayna is supposed to be dropping the belt at the next Takeover to Bianca Belair because she won that fatal 4 way match. Because the episode taped weeks ago and people that was there spoiled it on Facebook.
Takeover PPV's usually take place around the 4 main PPV's (Summer Slam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble & Wrestlemania)? I guess the 4 Horsewomen vs. the 4 Horsedykes will be taking place before at WM then. Hopefully Stone Cold Becky Austin, Char', Sash', and Barely win.
Yeah rumors has it that match will take place at Elimination Chamber but rumors are still swirling about it happening at Mania too and it?s supposed to be a TLC match complete with submissions.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

I'm on the fence but we have less than a few hours for the show tonight. You know how they change things like 5 minutes before their theme song hits. Oh! You gotta turn heel now! Last minute changes! Crowd reaction!

I honestly want the whole creative team fired tbh

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2018, 06:43:37 PM
I'm on the fence but we have less than a few hours for the show tonight. You know how they change things like 5 minutes before their theme song hits. Oh! You gotta turn heel now! Last minute changes! Crowd reaction!

Me too. smh I heard that shit is going to go down tonight though.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Omfffffffff Vince, Shane, Steph, and Triple H are on RAW wtf is going on... Triple H just announced that all four of them are taking back Monday Night RAW. Omfffff I?m fucking shaking.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 17, 2018, 07:02:35 PM

So Vince, Hunter, Steph, and Shane are taking back control of both brands. New matchups and new superstars will be making their debuts. Shit, I'm actually a bit shook right now. They better not disappoint.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2018, 08:12:53 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 17, 2018, 07:02:35 PM

So Vince, Hunter, Steph, and Shane are taking back control of both brands. New matchups and new superstars will be making their debuts. Shit, I'm actually a bit shook right now. They better not disappoint.
I'm shook too. Putting Baron's weak ass in a match with Kurt to start things off. I hope Kurt breaks Baron's ankle.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Oh shit. Triple H made it a handicap match. Bobby Roode, Apollo Crews, Chad Gable, and Kurt Angle vs Baron Corbin. This night is already starting off right!!!!
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 17, 2018, 08:40:45 PM
Holy shit. NXT callups are happening tonight too.
Lacey Evans....
:udontlookok:

They already uploaded spoilers for next week?s Raw. They already taped it. That?s 3 hours I don?t have to waste watching it. :dead:

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 18, 2018, 12:15:36 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 17, 2018, 08:40:45 PM
Holy shit. NXT callups are happening tonight too.
Lacey Evans....
:udontlookok:

They already uploaded spoilers for next week?s Raw. They already taped it. That?s 3 hours I don?t have to waste watching it. :dead:
What happened? Who won the match between Lousey and Natalya? Because that?s next week.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

I'm trying to find out who won that match between Lousey and Natalya because I don't feel like waiting until next week just to sit through three hours of the same of shit.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"