pCj

Not a big fan of the trans gir’ but I use their channel, especially now that Diva-Dirt is trying to give CNN with their articles lately.

Happily Unhappy

• Future Psychotherapist and aspiring writer.
Ok gorls so apparently the reason Chun Li was added to that TLC women’s title match is because they want to protect Becky as much as possible by having Chun Li & Charlotte taking the majority of the bumps during the match so that Becky won’t risk injuring herself even more just to create a build up for the main event at Wrestlemania.

Apparently Lousey will be moving to SDLive during the superstar shakeup to bring in a bigger draw For SDLive’s move to Fox Sports next October. They wanna focus more on wrestling instead of the minuscule comedy segments.
Lousey is supposedly to be teaming up with her fellow faux horsewomen dykes and face the real four horsewomen at Mania. Apparently, Becky and Charlotte are supposed to ambush the Lousey vs. Nia match at TLC which is why that triple threat is supposed to happen early on TLC.
That’s even better just to protect Becky from hurting herself further and then ambushing Lousey & Ursula Jax. Good point.

What do you think of Dana’s random ass heel turn? :dead:
Between her and The Big Show I don’t know who has had the most turns. It was just random and stupid. I never used Dana like that anyway even when she was acting as Queen’s valet.
All of the nights spent off our faces
Tryin to find these perfect places
What the fuck are perfect places anyway?

M-Rocka

Ok gorls so apparently the reason Chun Li was added to that TLC women’s title match is because they want to protect Becky as much as possible by having Chun Li & Charlotte taking the majority of the bumps during the match so that Becky won’t risk injuring herself even more just to create a build up for the main event at Wrestlemania.

Apparently Lousey will be moving to SDLive during the superstar shakeup to bring in a bigger draw For SDLive’s move to Fox Sports next October. They wanna focus more on wrestling instead of the minuscule comedy segments.
Lousey is supposedly to be teaming up with her fellow faux horsewomen dykes and face the real four horsewomen at Mania. Apparently, Becky and Charlotte are supposed to ambush the Lousey vs. Nia match at TLC which is why that triple threat is supposed to happen early on TLC.
That’s even better just to protect Becky from hurting herself further and then ambushing Lousey & Ursula Jax. Good point.

Between her and The Big Show I don’t know who has had the most turns. It was just random and stupid. I never used Dana like that anyway even when she was acting as Queen’s valet.
!!!!

Sis is pretty useless. They get rid of Emma but keep that worthless bitch. Hope she’s released soon.

Happily Unhappy

!!!!

Sis is pretty useless. They get rid of Emma but keep that worthless bitch. Hope she’s released soon.
Exactly.

Happily Unhappy

I have a feeling that Asuka is going to win the title at TLC.

M-Rocka

Why was I just reading a report that she's the favorite to win? They want to focus on Charlotte or Becky winning RR to feud with Lousey at WM. I wonder if they'd do a triple threat match for the title?

Happily Unhappy

Why was I just reading a report that she's the favorite to win? They want to focus on Charlotte or Becky winning RR to feud with Lousey at WM. I wonder if they'd do a triple threat match for the title?
I heard that it was going to be a faux horsewomen vs the four horsewomen of WWE (the ones who truly matter) match. And I heard that it’s going to main event Wrestlemania too. But I also heard that Charlotte is favored to win the RR and Becky is supposed to face Asuka at Mania as well. I heard that Triple H wants to do something that they’ve never done before which is have three main event matches. So we might get The Man vs. Asuka, Lousey vs Queen and the faux horsewomen vs the four horsewomen of WWE match. If that happens then Mania is going to be epic as fuck. I also heard that Women’s tag team titles are going to come sooner than expected too and Sasha and Barely are supposed to get first dibs on those titles.

marijuana.

• let's smoke weed and cuddle. [x]

wait. f

. DRAKE . ARIANA GRANDE . CIARA . BEYONCÉ . THE OBAMAS .
?/,\ /.\ /,\ /.\?

/,\ /.\ /,\ /.\

M-Rocka

I heard that it was going to be a faux horsewomen vs the four horsewomen of WWE (the ones who truly matter) match. And I heard that it’s going to main event Wrestlemania too. But I also heard that Charlotte is favored to win the RR and Becky is supposed to face Asuka at Mania as well. I heard that Triple H wants to do something that they’ve never done before which is have three main event matches. So we might get The Man vs. Asuka, Lousey vs Queen and the faux horsewomen vs the four horsewomen of WWE match. If that happens then Mania is going to be epic as fuck. I also heard that Women’s tag team titles are going to come sooner than expected too and Sasha and Barely are supposed to get first dibs on those titles.
!!!!!!!

I love this idea, I truly believe Barely and Sasha should be the WWE Women’s TT champs, it’s been a long time since they had gold. I heard Anorexia is supposed to make her in ring return post RR so we will see how that goes. I’m honestly getting tired of Riott Squad, tbh Ugly needs to separate herself from Harley Quinn Morgan and LumberJill Logan.

M-Rocka

Awwww Late and Trish really made history 14 years ago in one of the most epic main event battles of all time.
 :flamebroiled: