Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 08, 2019, 08:54:03 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2019, 07:24:18 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 08, 2019, 07:07:58 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2019, 02:55:24 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 08, 2019, 11:01:44 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2019, 10:42:16 AM

This dummy gorl. She's seriously coming undone. Becky really did a number on her on Twitter. :dead:
She turned heel on Monday. Drop kicked Charlotte Flair then beat the fuck out of Becky (who kept a smile on her the entire time) and she was like Damn The Man, Boo The Woo, and no more Mrs. Nice Bitch. I was cackled because you can tell that she fell apart.
Whew, chile. Can't wait til Monday LOLZ!!!!!!!!!! :plzstop:

And we need to discuss why Alicia Fox has been AWOL since Arn Anderson was fired. :dead:
Alicia Fox has been AWOL for months. I know that she's supposed to be fucking around with D-Von Dudley. I know that she almost caused problems with Apollo Crews and his wife.
Are you for real? Damn this washed up, drunk wrestler really trying to cause some waves backstage huh? I heard she's on the chopping block. They need to get rid of Dana Brooke too, the most irrelevant tbh..
Yeah I heard that she was on the chopping block and I heard that Dana is on her way out too. Dana was underutilized and brought up to the main roster too soon.
I agree, I think she's the most underwhelming female superstar they have on the main roster. If only they kept Emma, they would've been a cute duo like how they were in NXT. Dana and Alicia need to go on over to AEW.

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2019, 09:02:15 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 08, 2019, 08:54:03 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2019, 07:24:18 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 08, 2019, 07:07:58 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2019, 02:55:24 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 08, 2019, 11:01:44 AM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2019, 10:42:16 AM

This dummy gorl. She's seriously coming undone. Becky really did a number on her on Twitter. :dead:
She turned heel on Monday. Drop kicked Charlotte Flair then beat the fuck out of Becky (who kept a smile on her the entire time) and she was like Damn The Man, Boo The Woo, and no more Mrs. Nice Bitch. I was cackled because you can tell that she fell apart.
Whew, chile. Can't wait til Monday LOLZ!!!!!!!!!! :plzstop:

And we need to discuss why Alicia Fox has been AWOL since Arn Anderson was fired. :dead:
Alicia Fox has been AWOL for months. I know that she's supposed to be fucking around with D-Von Dudley. I know that she almost caused problems with Apollo Crews and his wife.
Are you for real? Damn this washed up, drunk wrestler really trying to cause some waves backstage huh? I heard she's on the chopping block. They need to get rid of Dana Brooke too, the most irrelevant tbh..
Yeah I heard that she was on the chopping block and I heard that Dana is on her way out too. Dana was underutilized and brought up to the main roster too soon.
I agree, I think she's the most underwhelming female superstar they have on the main roster. If only they kept Emma, they would've been a cute duo like how they were in NXT. Dana and Alicia need to go on over to AEW.
Or even do what Emma is doing by going by her real name and she's doing a lot better in the independent scene.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

I have a feeling that Lousey is going to get involved in the Flair/Lynch match and cause a no contest leading to a triple threat at Mania.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 08, 2019, 09:40:08 PM
I have a feeling that Lousey is going to get involved in the Flair/Lynch match and cause a no contest leading to a triple threat at Mania.
That's right I forgot Fastlane is airing this Sunday. I buckled down and just subscribed to the network.

Lousey will probably wreck havoc beating the shit out of Charlotte and Becky with her redundant ass combo punch and cringed ass Samoan drop.

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 08, 2019, 10:08:22 PM
That's right I forgot Fastlane is airing this Sunday. I buckled down and just subscribed to the network.

Lousey will probably wreck havoc beating the shit out of Charlotte and Becky with her redundant ass combo punch and cringed ass Samoan drop.
Exactly. Her heel turn was lame as fuck too. At least Charlotte and Becky are believable and natural as heels. But Lousey was a heel in UFC but ever since she came to the WWE she's been lame as fuck.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Kaeli.

So I'm slowly getting back into WWE and I'm really finding it hard to get back into the women's division.

Theyre all so corny to me :dead:. I can get behind a few of Em though

and these theme songs...why do they all suck

como la whore

Quote from: Kaeli. on March 09, 2019, 05:43:12 PM
So I'm slowly getting back into WWE and I'm really finding it hard to get back into the women's division.

Theyre all so corny to me :dead:. I can get behind a few of Em though

and these theme songs...why do they all suck

oh hey queen
who are your favs on the women's side  :ohwow:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 09, 2019, 04:25:26 PM

Exactly. Her heel turn was lame as fuck too. At least Charlotte and Becky are believable and natural as heels. But Lousey was a heel in UFC but ever since she came to the WWE she's been lame as fuck.
That heel turn was comedy as fuck

Oof! Arg! Fuck the fans!

I almost feel bad for her, I really do. :dead:

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 09, 2019, 08:43:57 PM

Oof! Arg! Fuck the fans!

Why did I read that Oof Arg Fuck the fans in her voice? :plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 09, 2019, 08:54:19 PM

Oof! Arg! Fuck the fans!

cncndjdjsjsksjdidjdjsoasjsjei

Don't forget the facial expressions  she makes too
:fuming: :bvy:

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 09, 2019, 08:58:32 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 09, 2019, 08:54:19 PM

Oof! Arg! Fuck the fans!

cncndjdjsjsksjdidjdjsoasjsjei

Don't forget the facial expressions  she makes too
:fuming: :bvy:
Omfffffffff  :plzstop:
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Alright gorls Fastlane is tonight. Ain't none of these people winning title btw lolz. I'll be surprised if Mandy wins. :dead:

Quote from: M-Rocka on March 10, 2019, 09:20:29 AM

Alright gorls Fastlane is tonight. Ain't none of these people winning title btw lolz. I'll be surprised if Mandy wins. :dead:
I have a feeling that Roode and Gable are going to turn heel and win the RAW tag titles. I'd be surprised if Mandy wins too. :dead: I have a feeling it's going to be a brotherly affair at Mania for the SD tag titles Hardys vs Usos. Becky is gonna win by DQ because Lousey is going to get involved somehow and Mania match will be triple threat. Sasha and Barley are gonna retain against the horrible beasts. Shield might win and Braun will either turn on Drew or Lashley.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

I'll be surprised if KO wins tonight. I'm kind of hoping that he does though.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on March 10, 2019, 05:14:36 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on March 10, 2019, 09:20:29 AM

I have a feeling that Roode and Gable are going to turn heel and win the RAW tag titles. I'd be surprised if Mandy wins too. :dead: I have a feeling it's going to be a brotherly affair at Mania for the SD tag titles Hardys vs Usos. Becky is gonna win by DQ because Lousey is going to get involved somehow and Mania match will be triple threat. Sasha and Barley are gonna retain against the horrible beasts. Shield might win and Braun will either turn on Drew or Lashley.
!

I have a feeling that Roode is going to turn heel on Gable. Roode just sucks as a babyface and he's a natural villain. It would be very surprising if Mandy Stratus got an upset against Chun Li. The Irresistible Pig & The Mute clearly aren't winning against Boss N Bug.