Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

como la whore

and you know she fumes when she looks at Matt Hardy and sees how happy he is and that he has children of his own  :plzstop:

damn

M-Rocka

Love how Trish and family came to visit LATEa in her natural habitat. One with nature. Queen is such a supportive and loving friend.

M-Rocka

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 23, 2019, 12:42:32 PM
Quote from: chula. on July 23, 2019, 12:39:45 PM
I am WEAK  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Where's Phil? Where the hell is Theo? These gorls I tell ya. :dead:

Phil has been too good for us ever since he found a man. He should give his girl some tips since he loves her so much  :hehe:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on July 23, 2019, 12:45:22 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on July 23, 2019, 12:42:32 PM
Quote from: chula. on July 23, 2019, 12:39:45 PM
I am WEAK  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:
Where's Phil? Where the hell is Theo? These gorls I tell ya. :dead:

Phil has been too good for us ever since he found a man. He should give his girl some tips since he loves her so much  :hehe:

This hoe peddling Shady Pines nursing home looking for other confidants when Trish is busy.

:dead: :dead:

M-Rocka

With Boobs Flair's segment tonight on SDLive stating that she's the greatest female superstar ever, she has a match (obviously) at Summerslam and since it's going to be in Toronto, she's rumored to be facing Hall of Famer and legend, Queen Stratus! And LATEa still ain't in high demand lolz

:roflmao::blessed:

Kaeli.

como la whore

https://twitter.com/FightfulWrestle/status/1154062718078291968

guys what is happening  :shook:

no doubt Trish will lose to Charlotte, a "passing the torch" moment. However I really don't want Trish losing to that man face ho.
:overit:

M-Rocka

Quote from: chula. on July 24, 2019, 01:35:33 PM

no doubt Trish will lose to Charlotte, a "passing the torch" moment. However I really don't want Trish losing to that man face ho.
She'll destroy Trish with one of those hardened silicone titties of hers.

como la whore

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 24, 2019, 01:38:50 PM
Quote from: chula. on July 24, 2019, 01:35:33 PM

She'll destroy Trish with one of those hardened silicone titties of hers.

vdssdvdsvd
and PLEASE queen can we get some damn color? I'm tired of these all black Xena outfits. Trish always looks amazing but I hope she changes it up a bit.