Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: marijuana. on November 29, 2018, 05:18:35 PM
Apparently, Alexa is back the performance center, guys.

I don't think she's out of wrestling for good.  :receipts:
No she?s transitioning to a backstage role with the company for the time being.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 29, 2018, 05:46:49 PM
Ok gorls so apparently the reason Chun Li was added to that TLC women?s title match is because they want to protect Becky as much as possible by having Chun Li & Charlotte taking the majority of the bumps during the match so that Becky won?t risk injuring herself even more just to create a build up for the main event at Wrestlemania.

Apparently Lousey will be moving to SDLive during the superstar shakeup to bring in a bigger draw For SDLive?s move to Fox Sports next October. They wanna focus more on wrestling instead of the minuscule comedy segments.
Lousey is supposedly to be teaming up with her fellow faux horsewomen dykes and face the real four horsewomen at Mania. Apparently, Becky and Charlotte are supposed to ambush the Lousey vs. Nia match at TLC which is why that triple threat is supposed to happen early on TLC.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

charlie.

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 29, 2018, 06:49:35 PM

yeah, I know that.

but she's back in training also for when she's able to wrestle again.

Quote from: marijuana. on November 29, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

yeah, I know that.

Yeah and making sure she doesn?t fall back into old patterns too (Anorexia).
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

yeah, I know that.

I guess. I don?t like her anyway
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 29, 2018, 06:52:39 PM
Ok gorls so apparently the reason Chun Li was added to that TLC women?s title match is because they want to protect Becky as much as possible by having Chun Li & Charlotte taking the majority of the bumps during the match so that Becky won?t risk injuring herself even more just to create a build up for the main event at Wrestlemania.

Apparently Lousey will be moving to SDLive during the superstar shakeup to bring in a bigger draw For SDLive?s move to Fox Sports next October. They wanna focus more on wrestling instead of the minuscule comedy segments.
Lousey is supposedly to be teaming up with her fellow faux horsewomen dykes and face the real four horsewomen at Mania. Apparently, Becky and Charlotte are supposed to ambush the Lousey vs. Nia match at TLC which is why that triple threat is supposed to happen early on TLC.
That?s even better just to protect Becky from hurting herself further and then ambushing Lousey & Ursula Jax. Good point.

What do you think of Dana?s random ass heel turn? :dead:

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on November 29, 2018, 07:52:44 PM

yeah, I know that.

I guess. I don?t like her anyway
She?ll be backstage sucking dick and fucking her way to keep her role anyway. She seems like a fake ass bitch to me, insecure ass ho. Funny how she gets upset backstage when the crowd boos her lolz

charlie.

y'all remember the YouTube channel I posted?

they interviewed Trish & Lita.

he's such a Trish stan.  :plzstop: the cosplay attire. gfhjfg

pCj

Not a big fan of the trans gir? but I use their channel, especially now that Diva-Dirt is trying to give CNN with their articles lately.

Quote from: M-Rocka on November 29, 2018, 09:12:54 PM

That?s even better just to protect Becky from hurting herself further and then ambushing Lousey & Ursula Jax. Good point.

Between her and The Big Show I don?t know who has had the most turns. It was just random and stupid. I never used Dana like that anyway even when she was acting as Queen?s valet.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 04, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

Between her and The Big Show I don?t know who has had the most turns. It was just random and stupid. I never used Dana like that anyway even when she was acting as Queen?s valet.
!!!!

Sis is pretty useless. They get rid of Emma but keep that worthless bitch. Hope she?s released soon.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 04, 2018, 08:47:50 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 04, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

!!!!

Sis is pretty useless. They get rid of Emma but keep that worthless bitch. Hope she?s released soon.
Exactly.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart