Official WWE & Wrestling Discussion Thread //. all wrestling fans welcomed!

Started by charlie., July 14, 2015, 12:22:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 04, 2018, 09:31:39 PM
I have a feeling that Asuka is going to win the title at TLC.
Why was I just reading a report that she's the favorite to win? They want to focus on Charlotte or Becky winning RR to feud with Lousey at WM. I wonder if they'd do a triple threat match for the title?

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 04, 2018, 09:58:05 PM
Why was I just reading a report that she's the favorite to win? They want to focus on Charlotte or Becky winning RR to feud with Lousey at WM. I wonder if they'd do a triple threat match for the title?
I heard that it was going to be a faux horsewomen vs the four horsewomen of WWE (the ones who truly matter) match. And I heard that it?s going to main event Wrestlemania too. But I also heard that Charlotte is favored to win the RR and Becky is supposed to face Asuka at Mania as well. I heard that Triple H wants to do something that they?ve never done before which is have three main event matches. So we might get The Man vs. Asuka, Lousey vs Queen and the faux horsewomen vs the four horsewomen of WWE match. If that happens then Mania is going to be epic as fuck. I also heard that Women?s tag team titles are going to come sooner than expected too and Sasha and Barely are supposed to get first dibs on those titles.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 04, 2018, 10:44:00 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on December 04, 2018, 09:58:05 PM
I heard that it was going to be a faux horsewomen vs the four horsewomen of WWE (the ones who truly matter) match. And I heard that it?s going to main event Wrestlemania too. But I also heard that Charlotte is favored to win the RR and Becky is supposed to face Asuka at Mania as well. I heard that Triple H wants to do something that they?ve never done before which is have three main event matches. So we might get The Man vs. Asuka, Lousey vs Queen and the faux horsewomen vs the four horsewomen of WWE match. If that happens then Mania is going to be epic as fuck. I also heard that Women?s tag team titles are going to come sooner than expected too and Sasha and Barely are supposed to get first dibs on those titles.
!!!!!!!

I love this idea, I truly believe Barely and Sasha should be the WWE Women?s TT champs, it?s been a long time since they had gold. I heard Anorexia is supposed to make her in ring return post RR so we will see how that goes. I?m honestly getting tired of Riott Squad, tbh Ugly needs to separate herself from Harley Quinn Morgan and LumberJill Logan.

M-Rocka

[instagram]

Awwww Late and Trish really made history 14 years ago in one of the most epic main event battles of all time.
:flamebroiled:

Welp. The Smackdown Women?s title TLC match was the main event and was EPIC as FUCK until Lousey got involved. I?m pissed. That match was so fucking good until that bitch decided to march herself down the fucking ramp. The crowd booed her ass too. Only two titles changed hands. Corbin got what the fuck he deserved too. I?m happy and pissed at the same time. smh
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

You were right about Chun Li winning the title. About time it changed hands. I didn?t get to watch it last night, but I heard that the match was one of the best before Lousey walked her angry face ass down there and fucked up that ending.

I really want Daniel Bryan dragged, I hate him.

I wonder what this big news Vince McMahon has in store for Raw tonight.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2018, 08:27:11 AM
You were right about Chun Li winning the title. About time it changed hands. I didn?t get to watch it last night, but I heard that the match was one of the best before Lousey walked her angry face ass down there and fucked up that ending.

Yeah I want Daniel Bryan dragged too. I think the ending of that TLC match is going to set up that faux horsewomen vs four horsewomen match. Lousey ruined the match and the moment. Seeing Charlotte and Becky both on that ladder was epic as fuck. Both of them almost had their hands on that fucking title. Lousey walked her ass down there and ruined it. Hell, Charlotte and Becky carried that whole fucking match.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

And the fact Triple H posing with Asuka and didn?t do it with Becky or Charlotte just pissed me the fuck off. He did the same thing with Lousey. smh
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

I?m very pissed. I?m not even happy that Asuka won. smh and then Lousey had to ruin that epic ass match. Becky and Charlotte gave it their all. They obliterated each other and obliterated Asuka. That bitch was on the fucking ground while they were on the ladder. smh
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

M-Rocka

Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 17, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

Yeah I want Daniel Bryan dragged too. I think the ending of that TLC match is going to set up that faux horsewomen vs four horsewomen match. Lousey ruined the match and the moment. Seeing Charlotte and Becky both on that ladder was epic as fuck. Both of them almost had their hands on that fucking title. Lousey walked her ass down there and ruined it. Hell, Charlotte and Becky carried that whole fucking match.
I fucking can?t stand DB!!!!

So the rumored announcement for tonight?s Raw is that Becky & Charlotte are being traded to the red brand in favor of 2 other female talent (maybe Sasha & Barely). He?s also allegedly announcing Kurt Angle?s GM reinstatement.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 17, 2018, 02:30:21 PM
Quote from: Happily Unhappy on December 17, 2018, 09:02:46 AM

I fucking can?t stand DB!!!!

So the rumored announcement for tonight?s Raw is that Becky & Charlotte are being traded to the red brand in favor of 2 other female talent (maybe Sasha & Barely). He?s also allegedly announcing Kurt Angle?s GM reinstatement.
Nah Sasha and Bayley are staying on RAW and rumors are swirling that Riott Squad could be getting separated. I also heard that NXT callups are happening too. I know that Shayna is supposed to be dropping the belt at the next Takeover to Bianca Belair because she won that fatal 4 way match. Because the episode taped weeks ago and people that was there spoiled it on Facebook.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

I heard that DB?s next opponent is Miz and that should be happening at Mania for the title and that Miz is supposed to turn face before then.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

pCj

I see this thread finally turned into a consistent discussion about wrestling instead of me THRASHING Cody from page to page
:woohoo: :letsmessfag: