Author Topic: UK Gorls...Mariah and PCD headlining Brighton Pride weekend  (Read 126 times)

Sharon.
UK Gorls...Mariah and PCD headlining Brighton Pride weekend
« on: February 14, 2020, 03:07:51 PM »
https://www.brighton-pride.org/pride-festival/

Biiiiitch I just bought a weekend ticket

:flamebroiled:

Cartierline
  • Senior Star
  • Always pro-BLACK.
Re: UK Gorls...Mariah and PCD headlining Brighton Pride weekend
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 03:18:26 PM »
Bitch I just may PERCH

"We keep hearing that 'black lives matter,' but they seem to matter only when that helps politicians to get votes, or when that slogan helps demagogues demonize the police." - Thomas Sowell

Troye

• Senior Star
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 03:32:41 PM »
Omggggg I'm actually trying to decide if I wanna do London Pride and someone online said Brighton or Manchester pride is better. Is this true?

Troye

• Senior Star
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2020, 06:24:36 PM »
Omggggg I'm actually trying to decide if I wanna do London Pride and someone online said Brighton or Manchester pride is better. Is this true?

100%.

London Pride is basic.

London Black Pride is cute, but they moved location last year, so I didn't go. LOL

ohh ok well what makes them better? i just figured london is the city we hear about the most in the states so i should go there for it but i guess yall prolly here alot about nyc and LA .. but what is the club scene like in brighton and manchester for gays?
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 06:25:45 PM by Troye »

Troye

• Senior Star
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 06:45:09 PM »

100%.

London Pride is basic.

London Black Pride is cute, but they moved location last year, so I didn't go. LOL

ohh ok well what makes them better? i just figured london is the city we hear about the most in the states so i should go there for it but i guess yall prolly here alot about nyc and LA .. but what is the club scene like in brighton and manchester for gays?

Well London Pride is a non-event, they never book GOOD acts, they get like X-Factor flops.
Brighton is the gay capital of the UK, it's a super cute city...there's a beach...the event is always better than London.

Manchester Pride is white twink central...never been, but the gorls go all out.

oh now WAIT lolz