Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)

heir.

Re: Brandy sings on IG (Postpones single and Apologizes to fans)
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2020, 12:08:41 PM
i think if ghan was the type of artist to release every single year this 'rona thing probably wouldn't shake her

but for her to be gone for almost a decade now and finally get to the point where she's ready to step out, then this mess happens...

im not 100% sure whats going on cuz i'm not a super secret insider like other gors on here but i dunno. i think we can all agree that its kinda fucked up that she has to release in this climate. where everyone is stressed, anxious and concerned about their health

it's almost like when Glitter was released on September 11th. i always thought that doomed the mess. sffssfsfsf

« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 12:09:41 PM by heir. »

L e g a c y

BrandySavedMyLife

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2020, 12:12:22 PM
i think if ghan was the type of artist to release every single year this 'rona thing probably wouldn't shake her

but for her to be gone for almost a decade now and finally get to the point where she's ready to step out, then this mess happens...

im not 100% sure whats going on cuz i'm not a super secret insider like other gors on here but i dunno. i think we can all agree that its kinda fucked up that she has to release in this climate. where everyone is stressed, anxious and concerned about their health

it's almost like when Glitter was released on September 11th. i always thought that doomed the mess. sffssfsfsf
there’s always gonna be a reason to delay the release of music. Corona is not gonna be gone in a month, so unless she wants to wait another year or two she should just release it now. I get why it could seem like divine intervention to her though.

L0NZ.

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2020, 12:14:21 PM
Maybe there’s no divine timing. What did she do? Lew? 

heir.

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2020, 12:15:23 PM

there’s always gonna be a reason to delay the release of music. Corona is not gonna be gone in a month, so unless she wants to wait another year or two she should just release it now. I get why it could seem like divine intervention to her though.
im just guessing ....i mean anything could be going down
im not sure what the plans are or what the reasoning is...

but its kinda significant that she removed the mess from "The Talk" from her Insta IMO.

what was it , anyway? were they clips of her talking about the album or what?

L e g a c y

Young

• ❤️????????????????????????
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2020, 12:16:07 PM
I mean if a video and song are ready...then now is the time IMO :damselindistress:

The world has access and time for it now more than ever atm

Babyface

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2020, 12:16:42 PM
I’m aggravated.

BrandySavedMyLife

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2020, 12:16:48 PM

but its kinda significant that she removed the mess from "The Talk" from her Insta IMO.

I just hope BRANDY and her family are healthy.

Babyface

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2020, 12:17:18 PM
I mean if a video and song are ready...then now is the time IMO :damselindistress:

The world has access and time for it now more than ever atm
exactly.

heir.

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2020, 12:17:38 PM

I just hope BRANDY and her family are healthy.
:sistas:

L e g a c y

MCMXCVI.

« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2020, 12:19:14 PM
It's a damn digital release push back for what?! She can phone into radio stations. Do cute Skype in on Wendy and The Real. 

I just don't understand. 

What's the hype this is something light.

zanny

« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2020, 12:20:56 PM
Wendy has cancelled production lol

Young

• ❤️????????????????????????
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2020, 12:22:38 PM
She can promote on IG Live and plenty other digital platforms

this is the time actually where she can really show that she’s evolved into an artist that can best the digital age music is in right now.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 12:22:56 PM by Young »

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2020, 12:25:38 PM

:kii:

Everytime she gains traction

Someone dies

Or something happens

So yeah i honestly dont think its the best time

June tea

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

If you?re my bro and we are chilling, either talking about sex or looking at ish on each others phones and your dick gets hard nigga pull that shit out and beat til you skeet my dude. I have no issue with that, shit, might join you. #BroCode

heir.

« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2020, 12:29:25 PM
Wendy has cancelled production lol
I just read this.

I think some of us are underestimating the effect this is having (and will continue to have) on the entertainment industry as a whole. Madison Square Garden is shut down, Wendy's show is cancelled until further notice....

And not only that, we may be downplaying the seriousness of what's happening in this country. Look at the news. Look at entire school districts shutting down. Offices closing. This is unprecedented mess that is going down - like we have never seen in our lives. Not just some edgy social media mess that will blow over in a week or two.

GHan obviously was able to push through the Kobe helicopter mess, but this is an entirely different tea.

Again, I'm not sure what's going on behind the scenes, but I'm tryna be reasonable.

L e g a c y

BrandySavedMyLife

« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2020, 12:30:22 PM

:kii:

Everytime she gains traction

Someone dies

Or something happens

So yeah i honestly dont think its the best time

June tea
people are sick of false promises though. A lot of people online didn’t believe she‘s actually releasing an album or the single, even after she announced it on „the talk“. Now those people might end up being right.