New Brandy Interview With Ebony: Chats Zoe Ever After, Broadway, Music & More

Started by Seven, December 24, 2015, 11:45:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seven

QuoteEBONY: Can we expect another album from you soon? If so, is there anything you?re willing to share about what you?ve been working on?
Brandy: Of course! That?s number one on my bucket list. (laughs) [However], it?s not where I want it to be, but I?m working on it for sure.

Read the full article below:
http://www.ebony.com/entertainment-culture/brandy-comes-straight-up-on-zoe-ever-after-interview-089#ixzz3vFqBj4Ij

Kaeli.

Not the fucking bucket list. Brandy gorl. Look enough is e fucking nough sweetie  :nowgorl:

JRocka

sigh I stan for Bran and stuff and I happy she's slaying from Broadway and now back to TV.....but at least give us some unreleased material and put it as a surprise mixtape and just say Merry Xmas starz! Goddamn it she mentioned a EP coming soon and it ain't coming I need some kinda fucking music

LiiVE

Wtv

they ask her to share something about the album, and she just says she's working on it

:nowgorl:

ok Brandy

VirgoMind

If it's not where she wants it to be why even share anything? As long as she's working on it then I'm good. Now if she said she's not worrying about that right now or some shit...

Cartierline

BranLover

To be fair, y'all get mad when they don't ask music questions and now that they are, the answer isn't good enough :dead: I'm actually good knowing that she's working on it. They better be smart with these release dates tho.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: NexTae on December 24, 2015, 01:21:05 PM
To be fair, y'all get mad when they don't ask music questions and now that they are, the answer isn't good enough :dead: I'm actually good knowing that she's working on it. They better be smart with these release dates tho.

!!! And no one be shocked by this. Everything we've heard so far indicates she's not even started.

I don't wanna be a Debbie downer but I wouldn't expect music until Summer.