King O'dell drunk dancing in the club!

Started by GLOCK, December 25, 2015, 09:35:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinpool

d

I feel like there's a culture of hate, negativity, and miserableness that some people in the black community like to promote. Sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it gets so draining how small positive things such as dancing can be turned into a negative attribute to black men.

Vonc2002

He seems like he just like to have fun. I wish people would leave this nigga alone already
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Herb.

December 25, 2015, 04:10:52 PM #32 Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 04:11:15 PM by Herbie
Quote from: Lion Babe on December 25, 2015, 04:06:40 PM
d

I feel like there's a culture of hate, negativity, and miserableness that some people in the black community like to promote. Sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it gets so draining how small positive things such as dancing can be turned into a negative attribute to black men.
!!!

And it's always the same type of black women and men getting into it.
Miserable, undesirable single women and homophobic men who give off more homo vibes than they realize.

Sinpool

Quote from: Herbie on December 25, 2015, 04:10:52 PM
d

!!!

Miserable, undesirable single women and homophobic men who give off more homo vibes than they realize.

I always read the comments on facebook to get a feel on how people really feel. I've literally seen a man say he'd rather his child go to jail and be a criminal than be gay. Like... :dead:

Luckily there's always a group of people ready to come in and defend and speak against the mess.

Herb.

what am i looking at ? is this supposed to be a vidya or something
sss

Checkmate Burruss

Quote from: Herbie on December 25, 2015, 04:10:52 PM
d

!!!

The gays and their "gaydar" are just as much to blame.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

SouravMay

nnnn yall clearly never seen a bunch of NIGGAS dance. That's how 90% of the black people I know dance. His dance is not gay nor straight but BLACK.
B7

mauza

"جاني الاسمر"

Sinpool

December 25, 2015, 04:29:17 PM #40 Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 04:29:44 PM by Lion Babe
Quote from: Rajesha on December 25, 2015, 04:24:35 PM
nnnn yall clearly never seen a bunch of NIGGAS dance. That's how 90% of the black people I know dance. His dance is not gay nor straight but BLACK.

Most of the people who don't like it are older black men and black people stuck in the era where everyone wore huge clothes and acted like hoodlums. They're always complaining about younger black men.

I look at Odell and just see someone from my generation

yummy

He doesn't seem gay as much he does immature.

Every time I see him he's whipping and nae-naeing somewhere. I don't think I've ever actually heard him speak.

Gilgamesh.

December 25, 2015, 04:53:06 PM #43 Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 04:53:58 PM by Gilgamesh.
Quote from: Novacane Jane. on December 25, 2015, 11:45:25 AM
Quote from: whatever on December 25, 2015, 11:33:18 AM
Quote from: Novacane Jane. on December 25, 2015, 11:27:42 AM
How can you 'see' gay?

I have never.

Technically you cant, but you know what they mean. Their gaydar is not going off....

It's ignorant. LOL!

I could understand if they said he seems to display a form of effeminate behavior, but saying someone may be 'gay' because of feminine qualities is absurd.

When you really  think about it, it's not that absurd. If someone acts overtly fem I would assume they're gay too.

Having said that, I think Odell is playing up to the cameras.

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Ulysses on December 25, 2015, 09:51:43 AM
Dancing with dudes at the club now I see. Nope, absolutely NOT gay....

straight niggas do that all the time at the clubs and parties...