Stacy Dash vs her Ex, Fucked up but I have tears

Started by SUPREME, December 26, 2015, 10:35:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Lies because in my iPhone it only shows the first name of whoever I'm texting, not their full name. :plzstop:
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

FINE.

Y'all really have ppls full names in ur contact list? n

Zankou.

Quote from: Jay. on December 26, 2015, 12:37:13 PM
Lies because in my iPhone it only shows the first name of whoever I'm texting, not their full name. :plzstop:

DDDFCCCCCC

he must have "Stacy Dash" in the first name field

Quote from: FINE. on December 26, 2015, 12:41:34 PM
Y'all really have ppls full names in ur contact list? n
In my contacts I do but when I text them, it doesn't show the full name. Only their first name. smh That screenshot was to try and bait people in order to get likes on IG. Sad.
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Quote from: Saturn. on December 26, 2015, 12:42:59 PM

DDDFCCCCCC

Figures like a dummy would. gfhdjekksjs
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Cowboy Nine

d

You can change that in settings
:ohwow:

Herb.

Quote from: Saturn. on December 26, 2015, 12:42:59 PM

DDDFCCCCCC

gor...

GLOCK

Quote from: Nine on December 26, 2015, 12:44:23 PM
d

You can change that in settings
:ohwow:
Yeah

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RekeRig

n

Yea the full name is fishy and so are those responses

That's all she said?

Herb.

Quote from: RIG on December 26, 2015, 02:56:39 PM
n

Yea the full name is fishy and so are those responses

That's all she said?
Crying.

Combine that with the fact that he waited centuries to randomly share this mess.

Herb.

December 26, 2015, 02:59:02 PM #43 Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 03:01:50 PM by Herbie
If anything he's the scumbag for making light of the situation by posting it on social media.

How sacred was this unborn child to you, if you're willing to put it in the middle of some beef between you and Stacey in front of all of Instagram?

He should be smart enough to know that these people do not care about him, Stacey, or that fetus. This is just something to blog and kii about.

brocka4life

Quote from: Herbie on December 26, 2015, 02:59:02 PM
If anything he's the scumbag for making light of the situation by posting it on social media.

How sacred was this unborn child to you, if you're willing to put it in the middle of some beef between you and Stacey in front of all of Instagram?

He should be smart enough to know that these people do not care about him, Stacey, or that fetus. This is just something to blog and kii about.

Or, he may simply want to hurt her the way she hurt him.

I don't get why people feel that just because somebody posts something serious on social media, it somehow diminishes the sincerity of it. People vent online all day. We are not all 100% rational when dealing with emotions.

It may be fake. But if it is true, he has a right to talk about it wherever and however he sees fit. After all, he didn't have a right to decide whether the baby came into this world.