While we wait for Queen Bran....get into ME, bbys!

Started by Young, May 14, 2020, 11:28:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

This was so fun to watch. :howfestive: Great job David on the interview, and congrats Young on your new release! I love how positive you are about the personal situation you're going through with your brother. And also creatively, you seem so driven about doing music. And this is no shade, but with your Part 1 EP I thought it was just a little side thing or hobby you're doing. But you're really 100% serious about it and I love that. It actually inspires me a bit. :stressed:

And I didn't know you guys know each other.

Also, David, I def agree about what you said about artists needing to take their career in their own hands during this Rona situation. There are some artists that I follow that keep talking about "stay being creative blah blah" and all I see is Insta Lives of them doing dishes. Dddd Like, if I was in their position, fame wise, I would have several ideas on how to keep your face out there for the fans. Little concerts, etc. It's a bit of a wasted opportunity. :melmel:

Young

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on May 15, 2020, 11:40:12 AM
This was so fun to watch. :howfestive: Great job David on the interview, and congrats Young on your new release! I love how positive you are about the personal situation you're going through with your brother. And also creatively, you seem so driven about doing music. And this is no shade, but with your Part 1 EP I thought it was just a little side thing or hobby you're doing. But you're really 100% serious about it and I love that. It actually inspires me a bit. :stressed:

Also, David, I def agree about what you said about artists needing to take their career in their own hands during this Rona situation. There are some artists that I follow that keep talking about "stay being creative blah blah" and all I see is Insta Lives of them doing dishes. Dddd Like, if I was in their position, fame wise, I would have several ideas on how to keep your face out there for the fans. Little concerts, etc. It's a bit of a wasted opportunity. :melmel:

!!! So true Squid; nows the time to take advantage of things and make the most of it

And thank you so much!! I'm so serious and passionate about it :stressed:
But I'm also a very realistic and practical person, so it's been a struggle at times lol trying to balance a dream in music, work, going to school for my Master's Degree and other personal Things   :plzstop:

But thank you thank you thank you. & I'm definitely praying things turn around for my bro and I :'(

KingDavid

Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 15, 2020, 11:17:04 AM
Good job King David. You are great. I love how knowledgeable you were and how much u listened

you can do something bro

I appreciate that. I felt it was necessary to highlight our own on the board!!

KingDavid

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on May 15, 2020, 11:40:12 AM

Thank you soo much. I appreciate the positive feedback 👌🏾

Young

Quote from: KingDavid on May 15, 2020, 12:33:55 PM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 15, 2020, 11:17:04 AM
Good job King David. You are great. I love how knowledgeable you were and how much u listened

you can do something bro

I appreciate that. I felt it was necessary to highlight our own on the board!!

:stressed:

Young

Young

The outpouring of love has been everything 

I'm trying to pitch some of these to some shows/networks and things

These are the 3 I think that have been sticking w/ people the most :

Hmmmm

Young

My FB Live tea

GLOCK

Quote from: Young on May 15, 2020, 01:45:27 PM
Quote from: GLOCK 🌹 on May 15, 2020, 12:33:17 PM
😘😘

I appreciate the support more than you know; forreal.
always brother
I'll let u know my fave mess
I sifted it to a few ppl  :ohwow:

GLOCK

May 18, 2020, 08:59:53 PM #58 Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 04:23:40 AM by 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

hey hair  :ohwow:

Young