Haiti said "Whitey, no fucking dice! Take that elsewhere ok" lolz

Started by Herb., December 26, 2015, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herb.

QuoteThe Haitian Revolution is broadly known as the only slave uprising that led to the founding of an American state free from slavery and ruled by non-whites and former captives.

The legacy of the Revolution was that it challenged long-held Western beliefs about black inferiority and of the enslaved person's capacity to achieve and maintain freedom. The rebels' organizational capacity and tenacity under pressure became the source of stories that shocked and frightened the plurality of foreign readers.
[/color]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haitian_Revolution

Why do these images make me so fucking happy
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

AIDS!

Haiti has an amazing culture
I don't know why some Americans don't use

Herb.

nsdnsdn

why do i hear the white man in this pic saying "oof! oomph! no!"

Herb.

Quote from: DidYouKnowVersace? on December 26, 2015, 03:15:28 PM
Haiti has an amazing culture
I don't know why some Americans don't use
there's always been a lot of jokes about Haitian people. :dead:
crazy part is i don't even know why.  :dead: :dead:

Jamaicans can't stand them.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: my bestie who's a yardie alwaysss talked shit about them. "they talk like they're singing or something :udontlookok: "

Blackpantha

We have alot of Haitians living here on my island. And let me tell they are they nosiest set of people I know. And they believe in that voodoo mess and are lethal with it.

History tells that around that time when the Haitian people revolted. The Haitian priests and priestesses all came together and called upon all of their slang brothers, sisters and ancestors to help over through the white masters and their army's.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Herb.

Quote from: Blackpantha on December 26, 2015, 03:52:01 PM
We have alot of Haitians living here on my island. And let me tell they are they nosiest set of people I know. And they believe in that voodoo mess and are lethal with it.
:ohwow:

Cowboy Nine

aasdjdsndsadnddddds I'm screaming

My family always relates Haitians with voodoo
:plzstop:

I always thought that was BS
:sevynstreeter:

Blackpantha

Quote from: Nine on December 26, 2015, 03:56:26 PM
aasdjdsndsadnddddds I'm screaming

My family always relates Haitians with voodoo
:plzstop:

I always thought that was BS
:sevynstreeter:

It is no BS... They are very strong in voodoo. But the people of that French island "Guadeloupe" where my great grandfather is from are much more stronger and ruthless with it.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

throwintheTAL

Love when the underdog comes out on top :cheerup:

Herb.

Jesus. They're fierce and ruthless as fuck :omgwatshappening:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

AIDS!

SouravMay

You should watch the Black In Latin America docu-series. It shows why Dominicans and Haitians are so different.
B7

Herb.

Quote from: Rajesha on December 26, 2015, 04:50:03 PM
You should watch the Black In Latin America docu-series. It shows why Dominicans and Haitians are so different.
Will do :stressed:

And just reading up information on different forums, etc. Seems a lot of people who identify as Creole refuse to accept the ties to Haiti. It's like they just wanna be white or something. :dead: :dead: :dead:  :plzstop: How can you claim a heritage and not even know what the foundation and deep rooted history of it is. I mean sometimes its understandable because we can grow up with an identity that we don't know much about when it comes to deep rooted ancestral origins. But then when the information is given to you, why deny it instead of actually looking it up to confirm what is indeed true :uhh:

"No! Not Haiti! Don't know what the fuck u talking about lolz. NO correlation! Nada! :hmph:  "
Yeah some other sprinkles of mess are mixed in here and there but where do u think the Melanin comes from? :plzstop:

:plzstop: :plzstop:

I'm loving what the fuck I'm reading so far. The Revolution in itself is something to hold your head high about.

tigernathan

History tells that around that time when the Haitian people revolted. The Haitian priests and priestesses all came together and called upon all of their slang brothers, sisters and ancestors to help over through the white masters and their army's.

This just gave me life  :plzstop: