Haiti said "Whitey, no fucking dice! Take that elsewhere ok" lolz

Started by Herb., December 26, 2015, 03:14:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

Herb watch it now. Haitians were fucking RUTHLESS and prideful unlike these WEAKS ass Dominicanos.
B7

Herb.

Quote from: imaan. on December 26, 2015, 05:07:59 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on December 26, 2015, 03:52:01 PM
History tells that around that time when the Haitian people revolted. The Haitian priests and priestesses all came together and called upon all of their slang brothers, sisters and ancestors to help over through the white masters and their army's.

This just gave me life  :plzstop:
:stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed: :stressed:

I fucking LIVE. No shade but it's nice seeing a white man with a noose around his neck for once. And it not being some part of a joke, but an actual part of history. :cheerup: :cheerup: :cheerup:

Herb.

Quote from: Rajesha on December 26, 2015, 05:09:33 PM

Herb watch it now. Haitians were fucking RUTHLESS and prideful unlike these WEAKS ass Dominicanos.
watching now :stressed:

Herb.

not this got damn statue of Christopher Columbus in the middle of the Dominican Republic
u know fucking what... :dead: :dead: pride!
r they serious :plzstop: :plzstop:

Harry Louis Gates is shady. :dead:
"I wonder why there aren't any statues of black heros, considering that 90 percent of Dominicans are African descendants." :dead: :dead: :dead:

Herb.

Wow that is so cool. the composition and history of Merengue.....

Herb.

thanks for showing me this malc bvy. really enjoyed it

they were smart for completely wiping out all of the French people. even the ones who smiled in their faces and were polite. clearly they weren't a people who fell for the okie doke. kill them all! :cheerup: they play no got damn games.

my blood is BOILING at some of this mess. i swear i hate to say it because I live here but america has some mess coming their way. we never can mind our fucking business, it was petty as fuck for them to interfere with Haiti after they gained independence. they just couldn't stand the taste of defeat, especially at the hands of black people.

just looking it i spotted at least 2-3 ppl who reminded me of myself and my grandmother. :dead: i can see where ppl got the comparisons from.

those smaller, beady-like almost asiatic eyes especially. even my great great great grandma in my siggy clearly had them. :dead: it's my maternal family's strongest trait.

SouravMay

Quote from: Herbie on December 26, 2015, 05:21:02 PM
not this got damn statue of Christopher Columbus in the middle of the Dominican Republic
u know fucking what... :dead: :dead: pride!
r they serious :plzstop: :plzstop:

Harry Louis Gates is shady. :dead:
"I wonder why there aren't any statues of black heros, considering that 90 percent of Dominicans are African descendants." :dead: :dead: :dead:

I love how they killed every last white nigger on there. "Hehe you LEAVING tew!"

I just hate how they didn't let Haiti grow and become a rich and wealthy society. The thought of a black nation slaying was to frightening for the Western world.

:stressed: :stressed:
B7

CHOKE

Haitians have such a bad rep.

My mom stopped me from hanging out with my friend in middle school because his mom was Haitian and my mom swore she was a witch 

:plzstop: