MJB -See What You’ve Done

Started by pop, October 16, 2020, 12:13:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pop

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 16, 2020, 11:59:55 AM
Quote from: pop on October 16, 2020, 01:40:20 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 16, 2020, 01:09:41 AM
Quote from: pop on October 16, 2020, 01:01:27 AM
Y'all lost y'all minds if this ain't fire ,,, this song fits perfectly for the film

How do you think this is good?! Lol I am truly at a loss. All his mess gives the same tea- dollar tree kanye knockoffs

Same filter Brandy uses but whatever I forget y'all don't like Deep fried music y'all like lean cuisine,, y'all go for shit like Lucid Dreams 😂😂😂
Boy calm tf down :dead:

I'm very calm but it's a special place in hell for a fan group that cause division

ReVon

She needs Ron Fair or Dave Foster to vocal producer her. Her voice is really declining but I know they could help her find a sweet spot.
She has been sounding like she's gargling and straining for the easiest notes. The off keys and all. I know she's known for the off keys but
draw the line somewhere. Sometimes I feel like with these artists the people in the studio be hyping them up just because of the artist's status.
STOP THAT SHIT! I know she still got some clean vocals in her. Just pack a lunch and or sleeping bag and lock in the studio til it's right. LMAO

The instrumental production is dope tho.

pop

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on October 16, 2020, 03:20:22 PM
She needs Ron Fair or Dave Foster to vocal producer her. Her voice is really declining but I know they could help her find a sweet spot.
She has been sounding like she's gargling and straining for the easiest notes. The off keys and all. I know she's known for the off keys but
draw the line somewhere. Sometimes I feel like with these artists the people in the studio be hyping them up just because of the artist's status.
STOP THAT SHIT! I know she still got some clean vocals in her. Just pack a lunch and or sleeping bag and lock in the studio til it's right. LMAO

The instrumental production is dope tho.

I agree with the vocal thing ,, not necessarily on this song but I definitely agree ,,,

Bigmacthawoppa

Ok wait- I just listened in my car and the production is actually not that bad. Where was this energy for b7 pamp?!?

The vocal production bleeds into the instrumental a bit and makes it sound muddier than it is I think. I dunno if camper has a team that mixes vocals but he needs to fire them and get some new ones bc it sounds pretty rough.

pop

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 16, 2020, 03:40:10 PM
Ok wait- I just listened in my car and the production is actually not that bad. Where was this energy for b7 pamp?!?

The vocal production bleeds into the instrumental a bit and makes it sound muddier than it is I think. I dunno if camper has a team that mixes vocals but he needs to fire them and get some new ones bc it sounds pretty rough.
That's James doing Mary vocals like that ,,, I hate it ,, I told Eddie Mary's A&R that only tony Maserati cause he don't put that stupid filter on her voice

KYJuvenatiON.

Young

4everSLAYanafan

if you don't like Mary anymore then fine but this track isn't bad, her vocals are no where near " I look to you' vocals and whit still prevailed with that 09 vocal.

great track Mary! 

Amazing

I hate the effect they've putting on her vocals. She needs to just not try so hard like she did with U & Me.

pop

Quote from: I'm on the Borderline on October 17, 2020, 07:36:35 PM
I hate the effect they've putting on her vocals. She needs to just not try so hard like she did with U & Me.

Why she's not limited vocally they just mixing her shit wrong ,, it's weird tho cause different speakers pick up the effect and some don't ,,, you don't hear it in big speakers ... literally only when James Hardy or Jaycen mixing her vocals

Bigmacthawoppa

I'm starting to think that jaycen is not very good at mixing vocals  :dead:

Amazing

Whoever is doing this needs to be blacklisted.

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: pop on October 16, 2020, 01:40:20 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 16, 2020, 01:09:41 AM
Quote from: pop on October 16, 2020, 01:01:27 AM
Y'all lost y'all minds if this ain't fire ,,, this song fits perfectly for the film

How do you think this is good?! Lol I am truly at a loss. All his mess gives the same tea- dollar tree kanye knockoffs

Same filter Brandy uses but whatever I forget y'all don't like Deep fried music y'all like lean cuisine,, y'all go for shit like Lucid Dreams 😂😂😂
that nigga don't even like Brandy or her album right now so talk about what you know. How you shade Brandy on her own board? Clown ass nigga

Kaeli.

Quote from: pop on October 17, 2020, 11:56:43 PM
Quote from: I'm on the Borderline on October 17, 2020, 07:36:35 PM

Why she's not limited vocally they just mixing her shit wrong ,, it's weird tho cause different speakers pick up the effect and some don't ,,, you don't hear it in big speakers ... literally only when James Hardy or Jaycen mixing her vocals
d

Mary cannot sing anymore

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 16, 2020, 03:40:10 PM

n

None of this is Camper's fault and "Say something" knocks harder than this shit tbh. This Mary song ain't bad though