Author Topic: DJ Camper - Sleep feat. Brandy (Full Song)  (Read 1583 times)

Andthecategoryis...

• Full Star
  • French tips and guacamole
Re: DJ Camper - Sleep feat. Brandy (Full Song)
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2020, 09:36:29 PM »
i WaS eXpEcTiNg...

stfu and be grateful that we aren't enduring another Brandy drought. it isn't even bad. not my cup of tea though.
We waited 8 years and are just supposed to be grateful?? Ummm no this is an ERA and its what I expect....LASH after LASH, not something just thrown my way. Why as a Brandy fan we always have to settle, no mam.
Excuse Me....I think I farted

Lee
  • Senior Star
« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2020, 09:37:50 PM »
In Brandy’s defense, she’s not responsible for the trash being released as a single from his album. 
I’m only holding her accountable for that abysmal No Tomorrow remix :omf:

Manistee
  • Rising Star
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2020, 10:05:36 PM »
I feel dooped
did you really sit there and type "dooped"  :uhh:

duped**
mays sis

u ok, worried
“ I think this is a great time for us as Black women. So many of us are so powerful. … This is the time to just be loud about it,” Norwood said. “Be loud about your Blackness, be loud about your beauty, be loud about your confidence, your humility, your stand, your opinions, your facts. They matter. And even when it didn’t seem like they mattered, they matter.”

Brandy Norwood

Manistee
  • Rising Star
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2020, 10:06:44 PM »
i WaS eXpEcTiNg...

stfu and be grateful that we aren't enduring another Brandy drought. it isn't even bad. not my cup of tea though.
We waited 8 years and are just supposed to be grateful?? Ummm no this is an ERA and its what I expect....LASH after LASH, not something just thrown my way. Why as a Brandy fan we always have to settle, no mam.
ohhh

ur annoying AF

u need a ban like that weirdo dud Lewis
“ I think this is a great time for us as Black women. So many of us are so powerful. … This is the time to just be loud about it,” Norwood said. “Be loud about your Blackness, be loud about your beauty, be loud about your confidence, your humility, your stand, your opinions, your facts. They matter. And even when it didn’t seem like they mattered, they matter.”

Brandy Norwood

Harlem

• Senior Star
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2020, 10:30:31 PM »
In Brandy’s defense, she’s not responsible for the trash being released as a single from his album.
I’m only holding her accountable for that abysmal No Tomorrow remix :omf:

!!!!!!

Yeah b/c that Remix made me appreciate the Original sooooo much more... can’t believe she approved those vocals on the remix

Andthecategoryis...

• Full Star
  • French tips and guacamole
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2020, 12:04:33 AM »
i WaS eXpEcTiNg...

ohhh

ur annoying AF

u need a ban like that weirdo dud Lewis
Girl sit down and mind the business that pays you. I dnt need a ban for voicing my opinion, we know ur expectations are mediocre.
Excuse Me....I think I farted

Bigmacthawoppa
  • Senior Star
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2020, 12:24:48 AM »
 :plzstop: