Vanessa Bryant READS Meek Mill

Started by Marilyn, February 23, 2021, 03:22:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

I'd be checking whoever is feeding me that info too

its like that friend who's in a rush to tell u bad news about ur man or something 

"ooh ooh girl lemme tell u what I saw lolz :woohoo: " 

hope she finds peace and stops allowing this crazy world to enter her space in that way . First she's checking news outlets now she's going through rap songs with a fine tooth comb .

Marilyn

I don't think it was any specific friend. It's been controversial since it dropped a few days ago. She probably caught wind of it from social media or even from her oldest daughter. It shouldn't exist. Period.

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Marilyn on February 23, 2021, 07:58:30 AM
I don't think it was any specific friend. It's been controversial since it dropped a few days ago. She probably caught wind of it from social media or even from her oldest daughter. It shouldn't exist. Period.
yeah.

Afro gorl stfu

Plastic.

yea this has been all over social media for a few days now so I doubt a friend sent it to her

she has every right to address this, he was her husband and father of her kids  :uhh:

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowgirl

Aalumeci.

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 23, 2021, 07:31:20 AM
I never even heard the song. I could understand if this were a top 40 mess but the general audience wouldn't have known about this line until she pointed it out.

Who cares about the general public and what they've heard? She isn't upset that 5 or 5 million people heard it. He made a death joke out of her husband and she checked his audacity.

Cowgirl

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 23, 2021, 08:17:56 AM
I never even heard the song. I could understand if this were a top 40 mess but the general audience wouldn't have known about this line until she pointed it out.

Who cares about the general public and what they've heard? She isn't upset that 5 or 5 million people heard it. He made a death joke out of her husband and she checked his audacity.
I hear what you're saying. How bout I check you instead?

Aalumeci.

Quote from: TinaSnow on February 23, 2021, 08:19:31 AM
Quote from: L0NZ. on February 23, 2021, 08:17:56 AM

I hear what you're saying. How bout I check you instead?

Check for lice ho

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

….ok.

Cnnfnfnfnfnfnf

She needs To take a page from chadwicks wifey GODlor Simone's book

Kwee minds her business and pops up for positive teas only

….ok.

February 23, 2021, 08:32:09 AM #26 Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 08:35:41 AM by I got Black in my family
"Umm excuse me news outlets don't be posting pics of my man while he was sick! I run da show! I pick da pics!"

dndnnddn

Could u imagine?

Gor u wanted blk celeb dick, u got it
welcome to the downsides

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: L0NZ. on February 23, 2021, 07:12:47 AM
I def think he need to be checked. It's kinda a death joke.
sdndsndnjdjdjdj !!! :uhh:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: I got Black in my family on February 23, 2021, 08:26:43 AM
Cnnfnfnfnfnfnf

Kwee minds her business and pops up for positive teas only

d

DopeSoul.

Quote from: Trey on February 23, 2021, 08:39:40 AM
Quote from: I got Black in my family on February 23, 2021, 08:26:43 AM
Cnnfnfnfnfnfnf