Roseanne was a kii
John Goodman is still alive :ummwhat:

fedswatchin

b7

fedswatchin

Ccccgggcghhhvcxfvhhvvvcfcc

Let that bitch make her money :ummwhat:

Vonc2002

I saw this and wondered how they were gonna do this.  Dan dead AF! If they say it was a dream within a dream..........
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Just read an article that talked about Roseanne making a post back in 09, where she said a revival would consist of Dan being alive after faking his death :dead:

Eternal Bell

Quote from: Jarv boy lol stop on April 28, 2017, 10:54:40 PM
Just read an article that talked about Roseanne making a post back in 09, where she said a revival would consist of Dan being alive after faking his death :dead:
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhk

Vonc2002

That already sounds out of character for Dan.  That doesn't seem like sumn he'd do AT ALL
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Rxxf

Quote from: Vonc2002 on April 28, 2017, 10:57:23 PM
That already sounds out of character for Dan.  That doesn't seem like sumn he'd do AT ALL
BRANDY

ssw4919

ssw4919

They would have to pretend the end of the last episode didn't happen.

Not only did they reveal Dan was dead, but Darlene and Becky's husbands actually belonged to the other sister.  :ummwhat:

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 28, 2017, 11:25:15 PM
They would have to pretend the end of the last episode didn't happen.

Not only did they reveal Dan was dead, but Darlene and Becky's husbands actually belonged to the other sister.  :ummwhat:
Its a complete cluster fck.  That's why they just need to leave mess alone