?Roseanne? revival in the works with original cast

Started by MAY, April 28, 2017, 10:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: ssw4919 on April 28, 2017, 11:25:15 PM
They would have to pretend the end of the last episode didn't happen.

Not only did they reveal Dan was dead, but Darlene and Becky's husbands actually belonged to the other sister.  :ummwhat:
:plzstop:

Chhhh

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: Jarv boy lol stop on April 28, 2017, 10:54:40 PM
Just read an article that talked about Roseanne making a post back in 09, where she said a revival would consist of Dan being alive after faking his death :dead:

:plzstop:

Jon

Based on her tweets over the years she's lost whatever bit of her mind she had left. Always hated the show except for john goodman.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Jonovan on April 28, 2017, 11:42:53 PM
Based on her tweets over the years she's lost whatever bit of her mind she had left. Always hated the show except for john goodman.
:uhh:
Roseanne is a damn weirdo tho but so is roseanne on the show so that's fine
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Dan faking his death turns things more dramatic than comedy unless it was like a real goofy reason why hd did it like maybe buyin a house or sumthin or federal witness protection

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: OwnIt on April 28, 2017, 10:54:40 PM
Just read an article that talked about Roseanne making a post back in 09, where she said a revival would consist of Dan being alive after faking his death :dead:

is it Days of Our Lives? :everythingok:

Real

That George Devereaux mess :dead: Leave well enough alone 'anne.

I had to unfollow her on Twitter because she hates King Obama

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

KING BENTLEY.

H.#.G.*.Z