Praying for this young man. Kirk Franklin touched him.

Started by reekz, August 19, 2020, 12:53:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 19, 2020, 01:24:33 PM
these ppl are grown!

what's WEIRD is you supporting Kim Fat as FUCK Burrell ... and continuing to support OTHER gospel acts that do this type of shit

THAT'S what weird and "worldly"

I'm sure if you told your church you post on fckn Brandysource for over a decade they'd call you weird and "worldly" too

I can't STAND pretentious, stuck up, judgmental ppl that prolly have dildos of their own stashed in the closet

oops .... I meant *demons
I can't lie. Ray I  :-/ at that he's been weird and worldly comment too. Church people are so judgemental
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

reekz

Church people goes against the number one rule in the Bible 
"For with whatever judgment you judge, you will be judged;
and with whatever measure you measure, it will be measured to you."

that's what's so funny 

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 19, 2020, 01:45:25 PM
these ppl are grown!

what's WEIRD is you supporting Kim Fat as FUCK Burrell ... and continuing to support OTHER gospel acts that do this type of shit

I'm sure if you told your church you post on fckn Brandysource for over a decade they'd call you weird and "worldly" too

I can't STAND pretentious, stuck up, judgmental ppl that prolly have dildos of their own stashed in the closet

I can't lie. Ray I  :-/ at that he's been weird and worldly comment too. Church people are so judgemental
I didnt say "weird" and worldly hjvjgvgfcgc
he has been acting worldly, not that its a bad thing to me. Just noticing that he's been doing things
that arent churchy at all especially to be a Gospel artist
which I see he's now renouncing

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on August 19, 2020, 02:05:25 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 19, 2020, 01:45:25 PM
these ppl are grown!

I didnt say "weird" and worldly hjvjgvgfcgc
he has been acting worldly, not that its a bad thing to me. Just noticing that he's been doing things
that arent churchy at all especially to be a Gospel artist
which I see he's now renouncing
Oh ok. I thought u were judging him
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Bentley. HARRIS!

He was definitely judging him!

and he was judging gays too

nigger don't pull up talking about gays are anything

fck wrong with you... don't get disrespectful

I can sit and talk about weird STR8 ppl all damn day

you getting too damn comfortable

don't disrespect me nigger. EVER

RAY7

the only thing weird though is how ya'll make every interaction between 2 men out to be sexual 
its just strange :dead:

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on August 19, 2020, 02:16:43 PM
the only thing weird though is how ya'll make every interaction between 2 men out to be sexual
Now I agree with this tho.  It's like that's all y'all ever want to be the case.  It's ALWAYS gotta be sexual :dead:

RAY7

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 19, 2020, 02:15:46 PM

and you already have
there's countless "straight men aint shit!" threads on here
so bye

Vonc2002

Quote from: Bentley. HARRIS! on August 19, 2020, 02:15:46 PM
He was definitely judging him!

and he was judging gays too

nigger don't pull up talking about gays are anything

fck wrong with you... don't get disrespectful

you getting too damn comfortable

don't disrespect me nigger. EVER
:kii:

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 19, 2020, 02:18:01 PM
Now I agree with this tho.  It's like that's all y'all ever want to be the case.  It's ALWAYS gotta be sexual :dead:
and I was mainly talking about Reek, saying its "CLEAR" this boy is messing with Kirk
because hes on here complaining about him blocking them from shows?
like how?  :uhh:

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on August 19, 2020, 02:20:57 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on August 19, 2020, 02:18:01 PM
and I was mainly talking about Reek, saying its "CLEAR" this boy is messing with Kirk
because hes on here complaining about him blocking them from shows?
like how?  :uhh:
Yea, I thought the same but I know how bsource is so I didn't even speak on it

Bentley. HARRIS!

Well then just SAY Reek is weird! I do it all the time.

But to make a general statement against gays and then act aloof as to why somebody is offended is just dumb.

You definitely owe me an apology cause I didn't even come in here messing with you like that. I was minding my business and got attacked as usual

Vonc2002

RAY7

I said I was mainly talking about Reek
but you saying Kirk "touched" this man is weird too smh