Nicki Minaj f/ Ariana Grande- 'Bed' Video out!

Started by fresh, June 14, 2018, 08:15:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

Quote from: OwnIt on July 09, 2018, 06:48:54 PM
Quote from: StarKitty on July 09, 2018, 12:01:41 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on July 09, 2018, 03:22:15 AM
Afro keeps you pressed. The way you have to insert yourself in a discussion about him when he doesn't even mention you :kii: work overtime fagg

The same way you did just now with Jayd'?

Just sayin...

you're terrible at drawing comparisons

Why are you talking about "just now" when I'm speaking on his behavior as a whole? Afro doesn't go out of his way to mention this fagg and nor do I. Jayden makes it a point to include himself in conversations that are about both of us.

So it's not the same way. Lol reading comprehension ain't your thing sis

Regardless of what Jayden's behavior is, you took it upon yourself to jump into their convo when you weren't even being discussed.

Afro is a big gorl. She can take care of herself, but for some reason you feel the need to latch onto any mess that involves Jayden, Vonc, or Drais, which lets me know that you're still a ball of rage from the recent lashings they've administered to your back.

Just admit that you're wounded and doing any & everything to get some type of revenge for them humiliating you.

You look obsessed & pathetic at this point.

Last I'll say in here...

LOONA.

Can we get a Bed update on iTunes, Spottily, Apple Mu Mu lolz     

LOONA.

Quote from: StarKitty on July 09, 2018, 07:44:20 PM
Afro keeps you pressed. The way you have to insert yourself in a discussion about him when he doesn't even mention you :kii: work overtime fagg

Just sayin...

Why are you talking about "just now" when I'm speaking on his behavior as a whole? Afro doesn't go out of his way to mention this fagg and nor do I. Jayden makes it a point to include himself in conversations that are about both of us.

Regardless of what Jayden's behavior is, you took it upon yourself to jump into their convo when you weren't even being discussed.

Afro is a big gorl. She can take care of herself, but for some reason you feel the need to latch onto any mess that involves Jayden, Vonc, or Drais, which lets me know that you're still a ball of rage from the recent lashings they've administered to your back.

Just admit that you're wounded and doing any & everything to get some type of revenge for them humiliating you.

Last I'll say in here...

!!!!

Like Talisa gur move on already, yeesh!     

fedswatchin

July 09, 2018, 07:46:32 PM #783 Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 07:47:42 PM by OwnIt

Just sayin...

Regardless of what Jayden's behavior is
no, you need to regard that as that was the basis of my point

Thanks tho

b7

BAPHOMET.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Andrais. on July 09, 2018, 07:46:10 PM

Just sayin...

Last I'll say in here...

!!!!

Like Talisa gur move on already, yeesh!     

Tal kinda hasnt been the same since u tore into that taco meat a month ago :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Not other stds cxfvvfcvvvcvvvvbbbvvvv

I thought they listed them all :ummwhat:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: OwnIt on July 09, 2018, 06:55:38 PM
Quote from: Red Boi on July 09, 2018, 06:49:00 PM
And this whole "Afro just wants to argue with us" theory is quite a reach. This thread would have been at over 100 pages by now if I really wanted to tussle. And that's a fact.

You've given me ample material to work with - especially Vonc this morning. But I'll pass.
they're your biggest fans

They constantly write multiple patagraphs and passages on you and your history. That's a dedicated supporters.

I think any interaction you have with them, whether you're being civil or messy (which is rare), they'll always come in to try and attack you. Because they're that pressed

n

LOONA.

fedswatchin

mayday was there an issue you wanted to address?

Kalifornia.

FlowerBomb

Quote from: red skin on July 07, 2018, 12:22:17 PM
Quote from: Young on July 07, 2018, 12:16:05 PM
Oh it?s DEFINITELY time for Nicki to take a break and rebrand herself

Make the industry miss you.
Find yourself.
Find love.
And come back with some stubstance

She?s got to be more than wigs and booty
I just think it's time for her to move on a bit.

It seems like she's unhappy with things unless she is the "top chick" in the game.

And that time is over for her. Even if Cardi is done within a year or two, there will be another one right after her - and Nicki will be even closer to 40 and even more out of touch with what's what right now.

She's just been far removed from the streets, the clubs, the lifestyle for so long. That girl from Southside Queens is far gone. She's been in her money far too long to really keep that fresh, young, hood spirit alive. Now it's almost like she's becoming a parody of herself - especially visually. The same thing over and over and over.

And all of her work has been extremely self-serving. "I'm that bitch, bow down", etc. Again, more focused on reminding us of her status than making true club anthems. "I Like It" is so fucking fun and carefree. It's happy. People wanna hear that, especially with the bullshit we deal with in this country.

I knew that song would go #1.  Cardi is fresh off the streets. She has that energy, the hunger. It's just her time now.

Nicki has clearly developed a sense of entitlement that is not serving her well at all.