SO.... What do you want from your fave's next album, ideally?

Started by Kaeli., June 30, 2020, 06:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazing

OK I just remembered why I didn't use these FORCED and UNAUTHENTIC African sounds in the first place.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 30, 2020, 08:46:23 PM
I'm not scared for Brandy's album MUSICALLY but... She better not over layer her mess.

!!!! This is the ONE thing with Brandy's album I fear is that it'll be overproduced. But I trust Queen is musically smart.

CREAM.

As much as I like %u201CBaby Mama%u201D I still feel Brandy kinda caters and has people in her ear.  I want her to truly do her and not give a fuck. Put out an edgy first single and stand in your mess. :trannyjblige:

Kalifornia.

All I want from Brandy is more music.

With her being independent it should be nothing for her to drop music when she wants. 

CREAM.

I kinda miss "Pop Star" BeyoncĂ©. The razzle and dazzle Bey. The anthems. The loud and proud LIONESS.  I just want a few uptempos from Scott Storch..Dream etc.

And less spoken word rap mess. That's all.

CREAM.

I wish Gaga would stop singing like a hillbilly and go back to how she used to sing.  I miss her Fame era personality. If I could have that with her locked in the studio with some different producers I'd be happy.

Kalifornia.

Edge gorl

i want a LIVE alb'

full BANGIN' choir
Throne room meets kierra's free

nd i need looks wit her long ass hair!
give us THEE gospelle alb' queens

Sovereign.

Sovereign.

Quote from: CREAM. on June 30, 2020, 11:52:00 PM
I wish Gaga would stop singing like a hillbilly

JNXNNXCNNVVNCMVKCKDJDJDJDJDJDJJSJDJDJDJDJDJDJDJCJJCCJ

The new alb' is everything King.  :plzstop:

Harlem

Quote from: Sovereign. on July 01, 2020, 01:42:31 AM
I want a Brandy, GoldLink  and Kaytranada collab.

!!!!!!!

YES!!! This would be IT! Highkey Kaytranada should've had placements on this album

Harlem

Afrodisiac15

After Bey dropped 7/11 ALL of her music has sounded the same..