Plastic.

The entire internet is dragging The Last Of Us  :plzstop:

I always thought the first one was overrated, I won't even bother with this one

best selling female rapper of all time

Cartierline

Yeah TLOU2 sounds absolutely disgusting from what I've heard

:disgusted:

Cartierline

fffff we're meant to believe this isn't a trans?

Young

Is everyone okay?

LOU2 isn't good ? 

Ma Lo

The only good part so far was when that dyke was running from those hordes of infected down those snowy hills. It was so fucking scary and epic. Also, the graphics are hands down the best I've ever seen. Joel deserved better. They better pull a Misery Chastain and bring him back from the dead somehow cuz these fans ain't having it. 

Moon

Quote from: Ntwadumela on June 24, 2020, 04:51:00 PM
The only good part so far was when that dyke was running from those hordes of infected down those snowy hills. It was so fucking scary and epic. Also, the graphics are hands down the best I've ever seen. Joel deserved better. They better pull a Misery Chastain and bring him back from the dead somehow cuz these fans ain't having it.

!!!!

It was epic

Moon

Dfggg no shade but.. would they have the means/tools to do a trans surgery mess out in a zombie apocalypse

CHOKE

Quote from: afromoondiac on June 24, 2020, 04:52:28 PM
Dfggg no shade but.. would they have the means/tools to do a trans surgery mess out in a zombie apocalypse

Isn't it weird?

Where did sis get these roids?

The girls wanna damn KNOW

CHOKE

June 24, 2020, 04:57:53 PM #533 Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 04:58:11 PM by Choke 👑
I just

I'm glad King got the happy ending he deserved and got to run off into the sunset in Uncharted

:blessed:

CHOKE

Think I may play this

The main characters are strong and CUTE lol

Ma Lo

Quote from: Choke 👑 on June 24, 2020, 05:02:27 PM
Think I may play this

Omg you're going to be blown away babe.

Moon

Quote from: Choke 👑 on June 24, 2020, 05:02:27 PM
Think I may play this

Eeeeeek I put off playing this for years and I'm so mad because I absolutely loved it

The intro was a little boring but it gets so good. It was a good 7-8 hours of play but could be a lot shorter depending on how much you explore

Moon

Quote from: Choke 👑 on June 24, 2020, 04:57:53 PM
I just

I'm glad King got the happy ending he deserved and got to run off into the sunset in Uncharted

:blessed:

Yeah.... if they do make U5 (god willing) at least we know king is SAFE and alive lmao!

CHOKE

Ma Lo

These girls lashed Lara Croft all up and through that game. They didn't have to slay Lara like that. That black girl really turns it.