Artists showing love to Ghan for B7 (YEBBA stanning tonight)

Started by BORderline, August 01, 2020, 09:42:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

Quote from: Saving All my RIGs on August 03, 2020, 08:05:35 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on August 03, 2020, 06:18:56 PM
Quote from: Saving All my RIGs on August 03, 2020, 03:59:22 PM
Quote from: Bish on August 03, 2020, 02:04:36 PM
Rig I thought Joe just played I tried. He did a whole Brandy medley
:plzstop:
!!!!! I'm listening now

:plzstop:

I'm screaming.  The way "Where u wanna be" went into "I thought" kinda shocked me

:guys:

It was SEAMLESS. Budden's ear is crazy

Where does it start?
Time stamp?!
on Spotify for the medley, start around 10 minutes in or so

:blush:

What?

Can y'all link me?
:dead:
BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

Desilu

b7

Quote from: RAY7 on August 03, 2020, 08:51:24 PM
her interview on Get Up Erica mornings
https://getuperica.com/198715/biopic-on-the-way-brandy-discusses-finding-her-place-in-music-after-26-years-in-the-industry-exclusive/
this was really nice. I almost feel like Gospel artists appreciate Bran more than secular
I've been meaning to dig into this

I feel like many Gospel Artists admire her because they wanna break out of that sound that a lot of them get trapped into doing sddd she grew up in church but isn't very churchy

Although there's a lot of that influence on this album because of Camper and those crazy ass chords

b7

Le Champ

This rollout seems very intentional. She's being pushed as an ICON, which is long overdue. They are definitely setting Queen up for the critical acclaim/major awards.

b7

Quote from: Lee on August 04, 2020, 12:13:41 PM
This rollout seems very intentional. She's being pushed as an ICON, which is long overdue. They are definitely setting Queen up for the critical acclaim/major awards.
:ohwow:

They owe her residual awards too. I'm all for it!  It's always gonna be Fuck the Grammy's, but i still want her to get one or two

Le Champ

Quote from: Saving All my RIGs on August 04, 2020, 12:18:32 PM

They owe her residual awards too. I'm all for it!  It's always gonna be Fuck the Grammy's, but i still want her to get one or two

I just want at least one so Goon can stop singing that TIRED tune about them sharing one...like they on the same level and stuff :ohwow:

BRockaBaby

I mean let's be honest...Bran deserves more than 1 grammy. Not sure why she hasn't been able to snag but she definitely deserves it. And i'm not even saying that just as a Stan but when you really look at the industry and the genre....yea...she should have more than 1. 

Le Champ

Quote from: BRockaBaby on August 04, 2020, 12:27:39 PM
I mean let's be honest...Bran deserves more than 1 grammy. Not sure why she hasn't been able to snag but she definitely deserves it. And i'm not even saying that just as a Stan but when you really look at the industry and the genre....yea...she should have more than 1.

Yea they've kinda been SHIT when Ashanti's debut won over Full Moon.
I will say that she has no problem getting a nom tho

b7

Now THAT I'd be kinda pissed about. I can't imagine her not getting a couple nominations in these categories, although stranger things have happened 

VirgoMind

Quote from: Saving All my RIGs on August 04, 2020, 12:18:32 PM

!!!! To both of you.

Le Champ

Quote from: Saving All my RIGs on August 04, 2020, 12:56:53 PM
Now THAT I'd be kinda pissed about. I can't imagine her not getting a couple nominations in these categories, although stranger things have happened

king I will MARCH
:plea:

RAY7

whats crazy is I dont think Bran has ever been nominated at the BET Awards as much as shes performed at their events, hosted shows and her shows are in syndication there playing reruns