M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Checkmate Burruss

She going to handle this with even more care as she did when she mentioned the issue with her father. Had the convo with him in private off camera.
THEY DO ANYDAMNTHANG FUH BSOURCE CLOUT

Checkmate Burruss

b7

Quote from: Kode Red on April 18, 2019, 08:29:20 AM
She going to handle this with even more care as she did when she mentioned the issue with her father. Had the convo with him in private off camera.
Jesus

It may be best to just not do the reality mess then. Cuz even Ti and Tiny be going AT it

They want some kinda mess even if it's light

b7

April 18, 2019, 08:31:35 AM #10188 Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 08:31:50 AM by 1RIG
I think they knew Letoya would be the cutesy, funny one that's in love and mess, and just assumed Monica would be down for a lil reveal owt here and there. That's their mistake

They're actually very similar

Checkmate Burruss

April 18, 2019, 08:42:32 AM #10189 Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 08:47:44 AM by Kode Red
Quote from: 1RIG on April 18, 2019, 08:30:47 AM
Quote from: Kode Red on April 18, 2019, 08:29:20 AM
Jesus

It may be best to just not do the reality mess then. Cuz even Ti and Tiny be going AT it

They want some kinda mess even if it's light

T.I. and Tiny have a "get the bag at all costs" type of attitude. Their relationship business actually played out in the public on social media heavily...getting caught in pictures...videos...fights...back and forths with Floyd. Attention for mess is only "benefit" but it doesn't really translate to anything.

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on April 18, 2019, 08:14:57 AM
:plzstop:

tamera's lil clap clap has me PISSING as soon as this clip starts. Lift me up lord
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

She likes Mon tho

"Monica I'm the same way! That's me!" *after the Family Hustle clip*

b7

Quote from: Young on April 18, 2019, 09:40:57 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on April 18, 2019, 08:14:57 AM
:plzstop:

tamera's lil clap clap has me PISSING as soon as this clip starts. Lift me up lord
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

She likes Mon tho

"Monica I'm the same way! That's me!" *after the Family Hustle clip*
ghhhhhhhjjhj i think there's some respect in there somewhere

Young

Quote from: Glock on April 18, 2019, 09:48:52 AM
She hates mons

ssssss

I think big personalities throw her off at first

And  Mon is just as spiritual and anointed as 'mera without being as cookie cutter. The HOOD side of Mon scares her a bit I think :dead:

ophmani

Quote from: MoonPrismPower on April 18, 2019, 09:46:44 AM
I'll whoop Tamera's ass

bop that goofy hoe right in the head wit a bag of breast milk
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Young

Scott.

Quote from: Glock on April 18, 2019, 06:08:38 AM
Honestly Monica has had thousands of dollars worth of media training and she knows how to address and speak about things in a way that makes people feel like they are a part of her journey.

i love my Queen but this is very silly.
she doesn't have enough going on in her life to simply skip over it and pretend all is well.
she doesn't have to bash him .. but she definitely needs to discuss this.

some girls just aren't built for tv.
Breaks my heart that what I figured was true.. her music won't reflect the last days of her marriage. .. or her truth.
for her to be a huge Mary fan.. u would think she would take pages from her book

THANK YOU!!!!

This is why l NEVER agreed when some of the Mons would say she needs a reality show.

Why when she's not gonna be completely transparent?