xsddrrnmnnffffffffmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

who the fck said connie!?

MelMel

BigDawg

Quote from: Chao on June 26, 2015, 08:13:38 PM
dawg u dnt wann' get marry
u may change u mind if u finds ths rite one  :mmyulost:

H

Aww...I don't think marriage is for me. I have actually been proposed to and turned it down.  :plzstop: I just want a committed relationship with the right dude , I just don't feel a marriage certificate is going to make a difference with that.

RekeRig

Quote from: P0CAH0NTAS. on June 26, 2015, 12:08:27 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2015, 12:01:45 PM
Cute.

IDK. It really doesn't resonate with me one way or the other. Even though I'm gay, I never really feel a connection to gay issues. To see these fags jumping up & down in celebration and crying over this is actually quite annoying to me.

There is SO MUCH racial discrimination in the gay community that I just can't bring myself to care about them & their causes. Always hollering about equality, but practicing their bigotry behind closed doors. Gays are some of the most racist people out there.

And then to hear some of these idiots comparing their struggle to the Black civil rights movement just pisses me off even more. Like, you may have to deal with a bit of mess for being gay, but at the end of the day you're still White in America. You'll never truly know the struggle.

Congrats & fuck them.

v
you do realize this is monumental for ALL gays. Not just the pale ones.
:omgwatshappening:
right. and its not about marriage alone, its about equality and being deemed a human just like everyone else. its a BIG deal, period.

Herb.

June 27, 2015, 12:32:02 AM #109 Last Edit: June 27, 2015, 12:33:57 AM by Herb.
Quote from: BigDawg on June 27, 2015, 12:23:44 AM
Quote from: Chao on June 26, 2015, 08:13:38 PM
dawg u dnt wann' get marry
u may change u mind if u finds ths rite one  :mmyulost:

H

Aww...I don't think marriage is for me. I have actually been proposed to and turned it down.  :plzstop: I just want a committed relationship with the right dude , I just don't feel a marriage certificate is going to make a difference with that.
It makes a huge difference.

If you're in a committed relationship and want to make it permanent and serious, having it solidified and recognized by law is a huge thing. If something happens to you, your spouse is next of kin. They make important decisions for you in the event of tragedy.

With no solidification, you put each other in a very murky waters. A lot of people think of gay marriage as a nice reception, his & his bath towels and mess, but it's a lot deeper and way more serious than some people take it.

This judgement is a big victory. It realizes the idea that you and your mate would have the same legal rights as anyone else who is in a committed relationship. Don't take that for granted. If you plan on spending the rest of your life with any individual.

Treasure

fag stop tryna take my fckin lines

toni is tha onl' thing keepin me frm fckin U UP hun

Herb.

Quote from: Chao on June 27, 2015, 12:36:06 AM

pons fuck u :omgwatshappening:

BigDawg

Quote from: Chao on June 27, 2015, 12:36:06 AM

But isn't that what a last testament and will is for? Who knows, I may change my mind but I doubt it.

Grat's to the gays that want to be wed in holy matrimony, but it just ain't my thing.

RekeRig

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 26, 2015, 07:00:41 PM
Quote from: Boomer on June 26, 2015, 06:56:01 PM
Donnie McClurk' ain't here for it...

cz

Not even three sentences in this fag is already talmbout getting on his knees

:bvy:
tears. and went on to sick dick right after typing this

i have no respect for this disgusting piece of shit

RekeRig

BigDawg

JCJ.

Quote from: RekeRig on June 27, 2015, 12:27:06 AM
Quote from: P0CAH0NTAS. on June 26, 2015, 12:08:27 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2015, 12:01:45 PM
Cute.

IDK. It really doesn't resonate with me one way or the other. Even though I'm gay, I never really feel a connection to gay issues. To see these fags jumping up & down in celebration and crying over this is actually quite annoying to me.

There is SO MUCH racial discrimination in the gay community that I just can't bring myself to care about them & their causes. Always hollering about equality, but practicing their bigotry behind closed doors. Gays are some of the most racist people out there.

And then to hear some of these idiots comparing their struggle to the Black civil rights movement just pisses me off even more. Like, you may have to deal with a bit of mess for being gay, but at the end of the day you're still White in America. You'll never truly know the struggle.

Congrats & fuck them.

v
you do realize this is monumental for ALL gays. Not just the pale ones.
:omgwatshappening:
right. and its not about marriage alone, its about equality and being deemed a human just like everyone else. its a BIG deal, period.

Ugh, I just. Come HERE ????

JCJ.