You homos can get married and stuff

Started by Sinpool, June 26, 2015, 10:38:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

I can only speak for myself but Im gay and today I just felt was another day. I am happy that gay people now have the option to get married if they chose to do so, but it's just not a personal issue for me...even though I am gay.

Palladium

SUPREME

These straight fags that i went I high sxhool with are being a fool on facebook

The girls. Not even the boys

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: SUPREME on June 26, 2015, 06:31:08 PM
These straight fags that i went I high sxhool with are being a fool on facebook

The girls. Not even the boys

!!!!! its been more women that are trippin i am soo surprised

yummy

Probably just mad because most of them can't get their baby daddies to put a fckn ring on it.

MAY

Quote from: Chao on June 26, 2015, 04:38:36 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2015, 12:40:58 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on June 26, 2015, 12:24:39 PM
mays it's because you're single? no shade honestly
are the same ones who would never date a Black or Latino guy, or frown their faces up when you wanna go to a Black or Latino gay club.

g

who give a shit hun

whose rlly caring 'bout wat white faggots like
now unless ure a nigger who get turn down one too man' time then ok i gets it

but fck them
this is jus as much u niggers victory as its theirs

who rlly wann' b wit a white boy an'way
like they fckin STINK jus to stink
dnt evn hafta b sweatin or an'thing
wats appealin bout 'em
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Zankou.

m

"you're so cute, wish you were straight"

some women are trash

MAY

Quote from: BigDawg on June 26, 2015, 06:23:15 PM
I can only speak for myself but Im gay and today I just felt was another day. I am happy that gay people now have the option to get married if they chose to do so, but it's just not a personal issue for me...even though I am gay.
!!!!
My gorls were all excited, texting me & stuff. I just felt like, "Oh, that's cute" and went on heating up my oatmeal. I think it's a great thing, but it's just not a big deal to me.

yummy

Jon

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2015, 06:47:28 PM
!!!!
I think it's a great thing, but it's just not a big deal to me.

! Well at least its some kind of progress. For the future at least.

BigDawg

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2015, 06:47:28 PM
!!!!
My gorls were all excited, texting me & stuff. I just felt like, "Oh, that's cute" and went on heating up my oatmeal. I think it's a great thing, but it's just not a big deal to me.

Right...I'm like call me when they stop gunning down innocent niggas in the street

BRockaBaby

It's a big deal for me because I plan on getting married one day, God willing and I now don't have to worry about what state I can and cannot live in due to such constraints. I think many people don't see the "big deal" because you're not married and don't see marriage in the near future. And that's okay. May not apply to you RIGHT NOW. But for the many who are considering marriage or who have been wanting to get married but can't, well it's a pretty big deal. Its long overdue thqfh

BigDawg

Like give me something that wont have me dodging the po po

Jon