Donnie McClurk' ain't here for it...

cz

Not even three sentences in this fag is already talmbout getting on his knees

:bvy:

One Of Those Nights.

Quote from: BigDawg on June 26, 2015, 06:55:42 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2015, 06:47:28 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 26, 2015, 06:23:15 PM
I can only speak for myself but Im gay and today I just felt was another day. I am happy that gay people now have the option to get married if they chose to do so, but it's just not a personal issue for me...even though I am gay.
!!!!
My gorls were all excited, texting me & stuff. I just felt like, "Oh, that's cute" and went on heating up my oatmeal. I think it's a great thing, but it's just not a big deal to me.

Right...I'm like call me when they stop gunning down innocent niggas in the street

Why do these two things have to be intertwined? Why can't you be happy gays can marry AND want the cops shooting at us. You act like you can only have one or the other.

pCj

Quote from: BRockaBaby on June 26, 2015, 06:56:01 PM
It's a big deal for me because I plan on getting married one day, God willing and I now don't have to worry about what state I can and cannot live in due to such constraints. I think many people don't see the "big deal" because you're not married and don't see marriage in the near future. And that's okay. May not apply to you RIGHT NOW. But for the many who are considering marriage or who have been wanting to get married but can't, well it's a pretty big deal. Its long overdue thqfh

!
Some of the gorls need to think beyond themselves. Even if you think AIDS and racism in the gay community is a bigger issue, this ban was discriminatory and it WILL benefit some of us in the black, gay community, even if it doesn't impact you directly.

pCj

Although I'm in Canada where it's been legal for a minute

:supluv:

COD.

Quote from: pCj on June 26, 2015, 07:02:01 PM
Quote from: BRockaBaby on June 26, 2015, 06:56:01 PM
It's a big deal for me because I plan on getting married one day, God willing and I now don't have to worry about what state I can and cannot live in due to such constraints. I think many people don't see the "big deal" because you're not married and don't see marriage in the near future. And that's okay. May not apply to you RIGHT NOW. But for the many who are considering marriage or who have been wanting to get married but can't, well it's a pretty big deal. Its long overdue thqfh

!
Some of the gorls need to think beyond themselves. Even if you think AIDS and racism in the gay community is a bigger issue, this ban was discriminatory and it WILL benefit some of us in the black, gay community, even if it doesn't impact you directly.

You're so......intelligent.
:ohwow:

Zankou.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 26, 2015, 07:00:41 PM
Quote from: Boomer on June 26, 2015, 06:56:01 PM

cz

Sksjdjdjdjjfjjddkdd

Fckin butt pirate

Boomz

He must lead a lonely ass life. You know...since he's been cured of his homosexuality. Cause I know he's not laying up with women.

You don't have to deprive yourself of the peen to love God, Donnie.

Cowboy Nine

cz

JFNJFDNJFDSNJDFSJdlkkdasldmaks

I know this fag PRAYS for god to get the ghey out of him every night

MoToThE

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2015, 12:40:58 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on June 26, 2015, 12:24:39 PM
mays it's because you're single? no shade honestly
b

Not at all. I used to be one of those "Pride Gorls" when I first stepped on the scene. I was naive and thought the gay community was all about acceptance and togetherness.

Then you start to see how people really are. Gorls on the front line waving rainbow flags & shit "fighting for equality" are the same ones who would never date a Black or Latino guy, or frown their faces up when you wanna go to a Black or Latino gay club.

Am just not here for it.

I know what I'm saying probably sounds a mess, but that's just how I feel.

:'(

BAPHOMET.

The fact that Donnida McClurk' probably had just got done watching the latest RawRods vidya before typing that has me fucking WEAK.
:plzstop:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Zankou. on June 26, 2015, 07:03:46 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 26, 2015, 07:00:41 PM

cz

Sksjdjdjdjjfjjddkdd

Fckin butt pirate

sakmsmmfdsdfmsfdnssdfsndfn,s,m,mm,m,

Boomz

Quote from: MoToThE on June 26, 2015, 07:09:06 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2015, 12:40:58 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on June 26, 2015, 12:24:39 PM
mays it's because you're single? no shade honestly
b

Not at all. I used to be one of those "Pride Gorls" when I first stepped on the scene. I was naive and thought the gay community was all about acceptance and togetherness.

Then you start to see how people really are. Gorls on the front line waving rainbow flags & shit "fighting for equality" are the same ones who would never date a Black or Latino guy, or frown their faces up when you wanna go to a Black or Latino gay club.

Am just not here for it.

I know what I'm saying probably sounds a mess, but that's just how I feel.

:'(

c

:uhh:

BRockaBaby

Those waiving flags have nothing to do with how this decision will affect YOU directly when the day comes where you want to marry someone. Don't let their ignorance cloud how this will one day impact you and your life.