BAPHOMET.

MoToThE

Quote from: Boomer on June 26, 2015, 07:10:48 PM
Quote from: MoToThE on June 26, 2015, 07:09:06 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2015, 12:40:58 PM
Quote from: Zankou. on June 26, 2015, 12:24:39 PM
mays it's because you're single? no shade honestly
b

Not at all. I used to be one of those "Pride Gorls" when I first stepped on the scene. I was naive and thought the gay community was all about acceptance and togetherness.

Then you start to see how people really are. Gorls on the front line waving rainbow flags & shit "fighting for equality" are the same ones who would never date a Black or Latino guy, or frown their faces up when you wanna go to a Black or Latino gay club.

Am just not here for it.

I know what I'm saying probably sounds a mess, but that's just how I feel.

:'(

c

:uhh:

what?

SUPREME

Quote from: Heartbreaker on June 26, 2015, 07:10:09 PM
The fact that Donnida McClurk' probably had just got done watching the latest RawRods vidya before typing that has me fucking WEAK.
:plzstop:
SDFFFDSFDDFS

Herb.

June 26, 2015, 07:32:48 PM #93 Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 07:33:52 PM by Herb.
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 26, 2015, 02:36:58 PM
vfggg

The Supreme Court was deliberating on gay marriage long before the Charleston shooting occurred and said a decision would be announced in late June months ago but "stay woke" n stuff
Yeah I don't think the government would pass gay marriage nationally just to take attention off of some murderer.  :dead:

especially considering that most of the black community can care less about gay rights. and FOX News gorls damn sure ain't here for them either. :plzstop:

If they really wanted mess they could just hire a black man to walk into a white church and do the same tea. :raycharles2urmess:

BigDawg

June 26, 2015, 07:34:43 PM #94 Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 07:41:05 PM by BigDawg
I always wondered about the gays that want to get married, who's last name do they take?

Treasure

Quote from: BigDawg on June 26, 2015, 06:55:42 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2015, 06:47:28 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 26, 2015, 06:23:15 PM
I can only speak for myself but Im gay and today I just felt was another day. I am happy that gay people now have the option to get married if they chose to do so, but it's just not a personal issue for me...even though I am gay.
!!!!
My gorls were all excited, texting me & stuff. I just felt like, "Oh, that's cute" and went on heating up my oatmeal. I think it's a great thing, but it's just not a big deal to me.

Right...I'm like call me when they stop gunning down innocent niggas in the street

tha same thing can be said for tha blck community

yea they gunnin our folk down but our folk dnt fckin use u faggots and OUR folk
tha same ones in tht blacklivesmatter mess to put their own folk down cuz they gay n shit
most of tha blck commun' is a buncha uncle tom niggers followin a religion molded by pastey demons

u cant rlly d'fend them niggers
sor'!

Treasure

Herb.

Treasure

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: Herb. on June 26, 2015, 07:32:48 PM
Quote from: ANIMMAI on June 26, 2015, 02:36:58 PM
vfggg

The Supreme Court was deliberating on gay marriage long before the Charleston shooting occurred and said a decision would be announced in late June months ago but "stay woke" n stuff
Yeah I don't think the government would pass gay marriage nationally just to take attention off of some murderer.  :dead:

especially considering that most of the black community can care less about gay rights. and FOX News gorls damn sure ain't here for them either. :plzstop:

If they really wanted mess they could just hire a black man to walk into a white church and do the same tea. :raycharles2urmess:

I'd be up for the job  :sobusyjetsetter:

MAY

Quote from: Boomer on June 26, 2015, 06:56:01 PM
Donnie McClurk' ain't here for it...

cz
If Connie don't sit the fuck down somewhere. It's always the ones doing the most that are in hiding.

Stewie

i think marriage should be between a man and a woman

BigDawg

Quote from: Chao on June 26, 2015, 07:49:41 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 26, 2015, 06:55:42 PM
Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on June 26, 2015, 06:47:28 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on June 26, 2015, 06:23:15 PM
I can only speak for myself but Im gay and today I just felt was another day. I am happy that gay people now have the option to get married if they chose to do so, but it's just not a personal issue for me...even though I am gay.
!!!!
My gorls were all excited, texting me & stuff. I just felt like, "Oh, that's cute" and went on heating up my oatmeal. I think it's a great thing, but it's just not a big deal to me.

Right...I'm like call me when they stop gunning down innocent niggas in the street

tha same thing can be said for tha blck community

yea they gunnin our folk down but our folk dnt fckin use u faggots and OUR folk
tha same ones in tht blacklivesmatter mess to put their own folk down cuz they gay n shit
most of tha blck commun' is a buncha uncle tom niggers followin a religion molded by pastey demons

u cant rlly d'fend them niggers
sor'!
I hear you

But

I'm not defending them, I am speaking in regards to myself. I can only look out for me and watch my own back. Gay marriage is great for the LGBT community. It is a great advancement in equality for them, but for me that particular issue I am neutral on because it doesn't resonate with me personally.

Stewie

kjkjkjj christians are so ignorant, DUMB and close minded...

sitting up here living your life based on what a stupid book says

Treasure

dawg u dnt wann' get marry
u may change u mind if u finds ths rite one  :mmyulost: