SWV & Xscape: The Queens of R&B Tour (Official Thread)

Started by M-Rocka, March 14, 2024, 07:09:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazarus

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on March 26, 2024, 10:13:39 AM
Quote from: Lazarus on March 26, 2024, 10:10:55 AMXscape and SWV Announce Co-Headlining Queens of R&B Tour with Special Guests Mýa, Total and 702 (Exclusive)
QuoteXSCAPE have sold more than 9 million records worldwide, and notched six top-10 songs hitting the Billboard 100. SWV (Sisters With Voices) have sold more than 30 million records worldwide and been nominated for three Grammy Awards.

:supluv:

😂😂

Gilgamesh.

Yeah I'd go to this lol. They would sell out if they did a couple European dates.

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 26, 2024, 02:10:42 AMAnd xscape didn't necessarily have an issue COHEADLINING. It was just about money.  Swv probably took a paycut
that makes no sense because Kandi was saying that Xscape gets paid more than SWV does for shows and if they co-headlined Xscape would be taking the pay cut, and that's why they didn't want to do it.
What happened is ppl were not offering the same amounts anymore with 3 Xscape members so NOW they're ok with a co-headline lol
Besides SWV went on tour last year with Jodeci so I'm sure they have receipts to show they can sell tickets too so they earned their spot

shante smith

Sistas With Certifications still have their heel on necks in here
from what i can see :caramelapple:

Cowboy Nine

Might actually go to see Sisters with More Records Sold and Mya.

:ohwow:

Scott.

Scott.

Lazarus

Quote from: RAY7 on March 26, 2024, 10:24:01 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on March 26, 2024, 02:10:42 AMAnd xscape didn't necessarily have an issue COHEADLINING. It was just about money.  Swv probably took a paycut
that makes no sense because Kandi was saying that Xscape gets paid more than SWV does for shows and if they co-headlined Xscape would be taking the pay cut, and that's why they didn't want to do it.
What happened is ppl were not offering the same amounts anymore with 3 Xscape members so NOW they're ok with a co-headline lol
Besides SWV went on tour last year with Jodeci so I'm sure they have receipts to show they can sell tickets too so they earned their spot

:receipts:

Eh...

March 26, 2024, 02:32:16 PM #239 Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 02:32:43 PM by Eh...
Interesting to see that they are going to smaller venues. They were doing arenas on the Great Xscape tour but doing amphitheaters for this tour and splitting cost with more people

I wonder why the opted for the smaller venues
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️