Monica's new single- Alone in Your Heart! On iTunes now! (Official Thread)

Started by Young, November 19, 2015, 10:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Code Red: itsMista

RCA Records
✔  ‎@RCARecords 
.@MonicaBrown just dropped the new single #AloneInYourHeart! Listen now on @VibeMagazine : http://bit.ly/1OUxAC7
6:19 PM - 10 Dec 2015
  View on web

GLOCK

Quote from: Mistameanor on December 10, 2015, 06:52:07 PM
  RCA Records
✔  ‎@RCARecords 
.@MonicaBrown just dropped the new single #AloneInYourHeart! Listen now on @VibeMagazine : http://bit.ly/1OUxAC7
  View on web
Ommmmmf
Yesssssss
So fucking happy it's the single

Yesss

tigernathan

And who talks about Monica's music???? ???????????? please let me know. All I see are the same four fags discussing her. She's irrelevant that this generation doesn't even know her music!!! Her album will flop and you will deal fagg. No attempt of Kellz shade will change this fact. Her label won't even tweet about her album :kii: she's done

BAPHOMET.

:jarvwhereru: Think Im gone purchase this song.
The second song I like from this era.

tigernathan

Quote from: Mistameanor on December 10, 2015, 06:52:07 PM
  RCA Records
✔  ‎@RCARecords 
  View on web

And still no on cares :kii:

ForTheLoveofKellz

tbh all the songs from this era have been sounding GOD AWFUL...

nd

GLOCK

Lolz
Yes Hun!
Deflect.
Ur fucking fav is finished..
And he can't even get his label to push his shit but he's suppose to be some legend  :plzstop:
U are ANGRY.. PISSED.. And u want someone to throw it off at because ur fave is about to fucking flop..

Well excellent.. Because u have found the fucking right one..
I'm so damn ready for his fucking first week sales..
I can smell them shits sitting on the shelf even in this Christmas climate HAHA  :plzstop:
Bert is fucking irrevlant and the only ppl I see discussing him is ppl when they are talking about him fucking lil girls
A dumb ass dyke (YOU) and a shitty faggot who believes showering once a week is acceptable

But Slay!

Code Red: itsMista

Amy bby, you seem pressed. Go lay down. If you know that Kellz will do more, why you so threating about Mon first week? I don't get it.

Marilyn

It's pretty solid for a second single! It gets better as it progresses. They need to send that to radio asap....

GLOCK

So yeah getting back to this dope ass record that's everything and proves that she doesn't have to try and keep up with the youngins..

Ugh! She SLAYED

tigernathan

Phantom

Quote from: The Glock is Hot on December 10, 2015, 06:35:19 PM
kang of r&b

That old fucking faggot better push nothing short of 100 fucking K or I plan on dragging him by that sex offender sign that perches on the corner of his neighborhood

ffgffffffffff

GLOCK

Girl what growth does Buffet display?
An awful attempt at country music? :kii:

I am cackling DOWN!

Ur so fucking transparent