New BRANDY Single - "Christmas Party For Two" out 11/3

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 27, 2023, 03:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: b7 on November 03, 2023, 02:49:51 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 03, 2023, 01:22:22 PM
Quote from: b7 on November 03, 2023, 04:29:47 AM
Quote from: Kalifornia. on November 03, 2023, 02:11:52 AMThis sounds soooo gooood :gorlonfire:
Mays
:stressed:

:loose2when:

I know that upper register lashed that back a bit

Yes!

:gorlonfire:

The way she just sat in it and played around. I can only imagine what the real album is gonna give.
!!!!!!

I feel and think that all this love she's receiving is only gonna bring the 8th studio album even faster. She sounds AMAZING :uhh:

This is her 8th studio album

:sobusyjetsetter:

The definition

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 03, 2023, 11:06:43 PM
Quote from: yearofbrandy on November 03, 2023, 09:13:05 PMIm shocked Brandy hasn't post anything about it on IG....
maybe she fell out with the producers
Brandy sometimes is exhausting, maybe she angry at people involved in the project.... why wouldn't you go all out and promote your own song, if she doesn't want to do social media promo, hire someone to do it, and do it well!

Seven

Why are folks drawing conclusions she fell out with the producers? While she didn't post anything on IG today, she's posted to her stories and also has made several posts about the song on Twitter. Maybe, just MAYBE she or team didn't make an actual a post about the song and it have nothing to do with her falling out with anyone.

ReVon

Quote from: Rxxf on November 03, 2023, 09:07:02 PMBrandy could be a special guest on Mariah's Christmas tour.

OMGGGGGGG A MAN COULD ONLY DREAM  :flamebroiled:  :gorlonfire:  :flamebroiled:

PRESSED

I'm not here for friends.

DopeSoul.

Annie

It's not available on Spotify or YouTube in my country  :tistheseas:
This is just great.

/.\

The definition

Quote from: Annie on November 04, 2023, 07:29:40 AMIt's not available on Spotify or YouTube in my country  :tistheseas:
This is just great.
which country is that?

Cowgirl

Quote from: Annie on November 04, 2023, 07:29:40 AMIt's not available on Spotify or YouTube in my country  :tistheseas:
This is just great.
Maybe it's time to move to a relevant country babes. :-(

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: yearofbrandy on November 03, 2023, 09:13:05 PMIm shocked Brandy hasn't post anything about it on IG....
She did in her story, as soon as the song dropped.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Annie

Quote from: Red Ruby on November 04, 2023, 08:07:43 AM
This is just great.
Maybe it's time to move to a relevant country babes. :-(

Yes let me pack my bags  :plzstop:

/.\

Ma Lo

Im very impressed with this song honestly. Wow. She continues to excel vocally and sonically.

Ulysses

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on November 03, 2023, 11:06:43 PM
maybe she fell out with the producers
Now how tf you come to this??  :dead:

I swear...