Cardi Feeling Sympathetic For Tasha K

Started by M-Rocka, October 26, 2023, 06:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DopeSoul.

Aalumeci.

oh please Cardi don't fall for that shit

shante smith

October 26, 2023, 07:24:01 AM #3 Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 07:28:17 AM by Bodak Shit
This is draining for both of them. Tasha running, and Cardi chasing her around.

Yes Cardi won technically, but I wouldn't wanna spend my time messing in this while someone constantly trolls me.
That wouldn't be a "win" in life for me.

Just like I wouldn't wanna be in Tasha's position.

It's a lot of toxic energy - especially considering this was all over some internet gossip mess.

I think they're both finally realizing they have a LOT more in common than they previously thought.
And realizing none of this is worth it on either end.

They will BOTH be better off. Some may see this as "Tasha getting off easy" but Cardi is letting HERSELF off as well. Get it off your plate mama. You don't need that money and I think Tasha has learned a lesson.

At this point it was simply a game of which ego gets the last laugh. A Tia and Tamera mess out.

I'm proud of them both.

Ulysses

How cute that Cardi feels bad for the poor girls. But honestly, FUCK Tash. Keep ruining her miserable life.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: DopeSoul. on October 26, 2023, 06:43:32 AM

Hmph.

Couldn't be me.
HDHDHCHNDNCNNDNCNDNNXNDN NNDNXNXNXNXNXNDC
D
X
S

X
X
X
D
X
S
X
S

YEA, this damn Dummy. I'm team Tasha now. Play the role, Quee.

Ma Lo

Aalumeci.

Cardi, she has it. It's just hidden better than anyone thought. Dont give up gor

shante smith

October 26, 2023, 11:48:28 AM #9 Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 11:56:32 AM by Bodak Shit
I think it's easy for us, as spectators, to give a "finish ha Consuela! Don't give up!" mess owt

but we're not the ones sitting in those zoom calls with lawyers , going through constant litigation

i'm sure many of us were happy to believe this was just a kii kii for Cardi

but that is a lot to go through for a coin someone may or may not have, and that you really don't need.

i see why cardi is willing to let up after seeing just a glimpse of a white flag raising from Tasha.

i would be doing the same thing.

now Ron Goldman's father chasing around OJ Simpson for the rest of his life to collect those coins...that's another thing
he killed his son. totally understandable that's his life mission.

whether someone had the coin or not ...and whether i needed the coin or not
i'd def be haunting them for fucking eternity and tryna find ways to haunt their got damn children and grandchildren too.

but imagine vowing to do that over some salacious internet gossip that everyone has forgotten about already.

Kalifornia.

I just don't trust this girl. She may be in her feelings today, but she'll be back to the shits next week.

Hopefully she's being genuine. I do feel for her on that story about her mom.

Aalumeci.

nnnnnnnn Cardi cannot be really considering this nnn

https://twitter.com/Amani_Dunia22/status/1717487713505415525

Cardi believe it or not, I love you!

BYEEEEEEE  :dead:  :dead:  :dead:

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Bodak Shit on October 26, 2023, 11:48:28 AMI think it's easy for us, as spectators, to give a "finish ha Consuela! Don't give up!" mess owt

but we're not the ones sitting in those zoom calls with lawyers , going through constant litigation

i'm sure many of us were happy to believe this was just a kii kii for Cardi

but that is a lot to go through for a coin someone may or may not have, and that you really don't need.

i see why cardi is willing to let up after seeing just a glimpse of a white flag raising from Tasha.

i would be doing the same thing.

now Ron Goldman's father chasing around OJ Simpson for the rest of his life to collect those coins...that's another thing
he killed his son. totally understandable that's his life mission.

whether someone had the coin or not ...and whether i needed the coin or not
i'd def be haunting them for fucking eternity and tryna find ways to haunt their got damn children and grandchildren too.

but imagine vowing to do that over some salacious internet gossip that everyone has forgotten about already.

Kalifornia.

Not Tasha exposing Nicki in the process :plzstop: