Jon

Quote from: De? on July 11, 2015, 12:39:28 PM
Quote from: FINE. on July 10, 2015, 07:50:05 PM
Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 10, 2015, 07:45:32 PM
Quote from: FINE. on July 10, 2015, 07:38:06 PM
Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 10, 2015, 07:32:28 PM
Quote from: FINE. on July 10, 2015, 07:29:28 PM
Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on July 10, 2015, 07:25:34 PM
You can always tell when you got under the girls skin. oh the fuck I look like.. exactly faggot what do you look like because I may have a big nose but your ugly broke ass nose isn't sitting small either.

You keep mentioning the Mel mess but overlooking the fact that you're jobless, depressed and loving in your parents house at 25 years old. You dirty ass faggy.
Hun, you're overlooking the fact that I don't give a fuck about what you're talking about and its pulled outta the air like that twin bed in that pic you diseased faggot.

Yeah keep lying to these faggots no one believes you. You might wanna be more humble you ugly ass faggot. Especially with you no having a degree, a job, a car, your own place, having phone sex with a faceless person lolz. I'd be mad too.
i mean I have you steamed out!  :plzstop: :plzstop: the aids ki's really get you bothered. Good I'll continue to use them. LOL! :feelinmyself:
You know nothing about my living conditions, mental or financial conditions.  But I'm assuming your rich, with a masters and perched in a sky rise in New York somewhere? Faggot ur nothing. Ur posts make me itch. A nasty DUG in messy bottom who's mad at the world.

fuck you.

If you really think saying I have AIDS really bothers me then you're definitely as dumb as I thought. Don't really care about anything else you're saying faggot because I'm 19, in college (University of Maryland), making coin working for USPS, have my own car ('14 brand new when I got it) and now have my own place. So yeah I'm definitely doing and living way better than your broke dumb dusty ass.

Faggot you ain't no damn 19. And don't post your birth certificate like u did those hiv results. I don't care and it's never that serious. If everything is gravy why are so you pissed at me.

Take those coins any buy at least at queen size. K?
That's pretty much all I have to say because you've proved to me that ur brain capacity matches that of a damn raisin.

FSFSSFAFSRSFRRRRSSFSRSRDDQDD
:plzstop:

JRocka

Quote from: FINE. on July 10, 2015, 05:59:51 PM
Not a Brit ki'n

Brit is brain dead, luv

you got something to say to me bby i love aaliyah so pls don't come for brit...let's just keep it civil cause pretty girls was just promo for POM which is still still slaying and bringing coins

Miranda

i have been wondering why the thread had grown so quickly, but now I see it is old. :dead:

FINE.

Quote from: JRocka on September 04, 2015, 04:20:41 PM
Not a Brit ki'n

Brit is brain dead, luv

you got something to say to me bby i love aaliyah so pls don't come for brit...let's just keep it civil cause pretty girls was just promo for POM which is still still slaying and bringing coins
sis
I said what I said. Didn't try to hide anything, luv. It's, well, THERE!
And I don't care who you love.

Dee

Not a Brit ki'n

Brit is brain dead, luv

ssssss woo! :plzstop:

FINE.

Quote from: De? on September 04, 2015, 04:31:55 PM
Not a Brit ki'n

Brit is brain dead, luv

sssdd

Woo! Whee!

Sit the fuck down. Bored self

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on July 10, 2015, 06:31:02 PM
Quote from: SUPREME on July 10, 2015, 06:29:25 PM
im crying

faggots monicas singles aren't going to do shit and neither will that alber

she'll continue to be behind brandys shadow another decade, era, alber, and year
You think she'll sell more than Jack'?

does mon have a release date yet?

Dee

Sis, I'm far from bored. I actually WORK unlike you hun

Go beg for that motherfucking job back at Steak n Shake :feelinmyself: the same place that TOSSED you luvs

JRocka

Quote from: FINE. on September 04, 2015, 04:33:02 PM
Not a Brit ki'n

Brit is brain dead, luv

sssdd

Woo! Whee!

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

FINE.

Quote from: JRocka on September 04, 2015, 04:35:12 PM
Quote from: FINE. on September 04, 2015, 04:33:02 PM
Not a Brit ki'n

Brit is brain dead, luv

sssdd

Woo! Whee!

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
Tears