Basketball Wives (Season 6) returns April 17! Tami & Jackie beefing with Evelyn

Started by XXX., March 27, 2017, 07:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

CAST:

TOP ROW - Aja, Melissa & Cristen Meteyoer.  The 3 of them are sisters.  Aja is Dwayne Wade's baby mama.  The one he cheated & got pregnant on Gabrielle Union with during their "break".  Aja is tight with Shaunie

BOTTOM ROW - Bonnie Jill-Laflin (First female NBA scout/recruiter), Keonna Green (Nick Young's baby mama), Saniy'yah Samaa (super ratchet! allegedly fucked Draya, calls herself a celebrity "stylist", has been arrested for grand theft, does business with prostitutes, strippers, etc....She will bring the MESS!)

Shaunie

Jackie

Malaysia

Tami

Evelyn

Apparently, this season is going to be MESS!

ssw4919

Scott.

I'm guessing Brandi is a supporting bih or she ain't coming at all. :dead:

XXX.

FINE.

XXX.

Quote from: Bougi?. on March 27, 2017, 07:46:14 PM
I can't fucking wait

I'm just mad Evelyn blocked Jennifer's contract.  I listened to an interview Jen did explaining that she was literally about to sign the papers and begin filming.  But Ev pulled a power move.

Our impressions >>>>>

Less do dis!!!!  We look GOOD!

nnnnnnn

BigDawg

I figured Jackie would beef with Evelyn tho, Evelyn made a calculated move in supporting Jackie's estranged daughter.

FINE.

Quote from: Blond?. on March 27, 2017, 07:48:07 PM
I can't fucking wait

I'm just mad Evelyn blocked Jennifer's contract.  I listened to an interview Jen did explaining that she was literally about to sign the papers and begin filming.  But Ev pulled a power move.

Our impressions >>>>>

nnnnnnn
!!!!

I was watching that too. Lowkey fuck her for that but I love Ev now.

And dbbdbdbdndndjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjjjdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjdjd

!!!!!!!!!!  :kii:

XXX.

Quote from: BigDawg on March 27, 2017, 07:48:44 PM
I figured Jackie would beef with Evelyn tho, Evelyn made a calculated move in supporting Jackie's estranged daughter.

Oooooooh I forgot about this!

That's what Jackie is alluding to in the interview, then.  I can't wait to see that play out.

Also, the way Ev was taking shots at her hair when she appeared season 4. KI.

XXX.

Quote from: Bougi?. on March 27, 2017, 07:50:52 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on March 27, 2017, 07:48:07 PM
I can't fucking wait

Our impressions >>>>>

nnnnnnn
!!!!

I was watching that too. Lowkey fuck her for that but I love Ev now.

And dbbdbdbdndndjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjjjdjdjdjjdjdjdjdjdjd

!!!!!!!!!!  :kii:

:kii:

You know I feel Ev is the female me.  I love her.  Remember how excited I was when she tweeted me?  :dead:

But yeah, oh well.  Jen & Ev will always be my fave reality TV duo, but I guess some friendships really just never get back on track.  I kinda don't blame Ev, because looking back at that season, who gets on the radio blasting their BFF's engagement and fiance?

Baby bye.