Basketball Wives (Season 6) returns April 17! Tami & Jackie beefing with Evelyn

Started by XXX., March 27, 2017, 07:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

The thing I dont like with Evelyn is that she waited until the end of the BBWMiami to say that she don't fuck with Tami, like she really had this beef with her, meanwhile Tami does not know what her issue is and now all of a sudden she wants to be back in the mess again? The only bitch she fuck wit on the show is Shaunie.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Fuck you. on March 28, 2017, 09:16:02 AM
I wish someone would whoop Shaunie's ass

!!!

I feel like it'll be Tami/Brandy/Laysia vs Shaunie/Ev.

Jackie will just stir the mess and manipulate the new girls like she always does.

Gilgamesh.

Ev really pulled it. She's the reason they were gonna do that big recast and I think they started filming the new girls, realised they ain't shit, and that's when they asked the originals to come back.

KING BENTLEY.

sssssssssssssssssssssss

It's just like RHOA .... @ some point there were going to have to bring back Nene/Kim/Sheree

Ev vs Tami sounds like a royal showdown
But I honestly think it's strictly for the show

I doubt either of them have held on to that old ass beef :dead:

I'd really like to see Ev and Tami THRASH Laysia and Brandy one good time tho

H.#.G.*.Z

Gilgamesh.

well, that's not gonna happen babe. Laysia and Tami are friends, she even took Tami's side during the Doofy beef lol.

RAY7

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on March 28, 2017, 10:04:02 AM
well, that's not gonna happen babe. Laysia and Tami are friends, she even took Tami's side during the Doofy beef lol.
besides I love Evelyn
but they are too old
Malaysia would dog walk them tbh

Scott.

Cowboy Nine

XXX.

Quote from: BigDawg on March 28, 2017, 09:14:22 AM
The thing I dont like with Evelyn is that she waited until the end of the BBWMiami to say that she don't fuck with Tami, like she really had this beef with her, meanwhile Tami does not know what her issue is and now all of a sudden she wants to be back in the mess again? The only bitch she fuck wit on the show is Shaunie.

That's not really true.  Tami was acting a fool all season. Remember when she got in Evelyn's face? "Put your hand up again!"

They just never really saw it for each other no matter how hard they tried after the Kenny stuff came out.

Also, Tasha & Tami were threatening to expose secrets and talk about her relationship with Carl on camera. And Evelyn didn't want to do that. Plus, when she was pregnant, Tami threatened to beat her ass pregnant or not.

So, Ev just doesn't fuck with her. And I don't blame her.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on March 27, 2017, 08:37:29 PM
Quote from: Blond?. on March 27, 2017, 07:43:05 PM
Quote from: Scott. on March 27, 2017, 07:42:45 PM
I'm guessing Brandi is a supporting bih.

Ki.

Thank you for your services.
sssssssssssssssssssss

BYE DOOFY N MANDI!!!!
:blessed:
ggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

VH1 is really trying to fucking MESS!!! SDJDJDKSMDKSMDJSSMSMSKSJDMSKDMSDMXMDMS
DD
D
X
X
S