Funky Dineva drags the Blk gay community

Started by herbie, February 04, 2019, 04:20:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: LOONA. on February 05, 2019, 12:59:49 PM
He's right

And the Liam Neeson situation proves you can't put anything past a white man in a shitty mood.

Anybody who thinks this boy is lying at this point is just retarded honestly.     

Whats going on

Kurama

Granted some things didn't make sense

Even if he lied it still helps our community

Did yall even watch this damn video? He spent 30mins talking about jack'd and grinder. A whole ass joke.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

LOONA.

Quote from: Kurama on February 05, 2019, 01:14:17 PM

Did yall even watch this damn video? He spent 30mins talking about jack'd and grinder. A whole ass joke.

:kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

What is grinder     

Kurama

well we know who FUNK' was talking about now lolz

Navyman

Quote from: Kurama on February 05, 2019, 12:55:58 PM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 05, 2019, 12:15:14 PM
Quote from: animmai. on February 05, 2019, 09:41:52 AM
Quote from: Tonkaman on February 05, 2019, 08:58:12 AM
Quote from: Kurama on February 05, 2019, 08:17:07 AM
Quote from: Glock on February 05, 2019, 06:15:07 AM
It?s ok to question the validity of this story
Especially because of how spotty the details are and how unbelievable it is
I don?t go believing everything I hear.. sorry.
This doesn?t mean I don?t support my fellow gays..

!!!

This is clear niggas, just wanna argue or bitch about you not going to bat for a celebrity and his playground scuffle wounds. The same niggas be mute af when Black trans/queer kids have been getting murdered by parents and ppl in the streets all throughout recent years. The same fags who only mourn the loss of other black gays when they're attractive but sure! Black gay community unified!

Im not giving anyone I dont know my absolute trust when shit sounds fishy, end of.
:shannonsmissing:

That doesn't describe Juss or Funk.

He clearly wasn?t talking about them :shannonsmissing:
Um yeah but my point is the support is towards them, why make that statement when its about Jussie? that also is support for us as a whole. Not try to tear him down out the gate and dismantle his story because he shouldn't be treated special because this happens to every day "fags". People were going against him straight out the gate. :dead:

Yeah I don't agree. Im also not sure where you saw ppl dismantling his story right out the gate cause I didn't see any of that initially, especially here. Folks were trying to figure out if his attacker was white or Black until more details (or lack thereof ) leaked so....

Its cool that yall have a lil affinity for Jussie, I spoke to that in my OP. Im not sure why yall coming at folks for not taking his word as some absolute truth because you all do. Especially considering that the same niggas don't make no goddamn noise for other Black gays who get snuffed out, so lets just agree to disagree and move on.
I wouldn't even consider it coming for you. And you keep saying "the same niggas"  :dead: who are they? Because I would extend the same support to a regular person If they were in this situation.

GLOCK

wtfffff

:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

GLOCK

February 05, 2019, 01:44:49 PM #39 Last Edit: February 05, 2019, 01:45:13 PM by Glock

FlowerBomb

s
who wants to be apart of that clownery anyway
every community is a joke, gay, black, white, straight whatever

LOONA.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: NAOMI!!! on February 05, 2019, 01:46:24 PM
s
who wants to be apart of that clownery anyway
every community is a joke, gay, black, white, straight whatever