Nicki Minaj and Farrah Abraham Twitter fight

Started by charlie., January 10, 2016, 08:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Genesis

Quote from: Manny on January 11, 2016, 01:35:35 PM
why is this Genesis person so obsessed with queen for like.....

who gives a fuck about a lil kim ? u still in 09 or ?

Worry about kim dedicating a whole mixtape to the one and only queen Nicki Muthafuckin' Minaj boo

oh and u keep saying the same mess in every post we got it the first time faggot :uhh:

nobody is agreeing let it go bby
Faggot i dont give a damn about Krim. You can choke on her nose
And die for all I care :kii:

Nicki's a punk ass bitch and scared of her, thats all! :cheerup:

Scott.

January 11, 2016, 02:00:13 PM #61 Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 02:00:58 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Genesis on January 11, 2016, 01:22:57 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 11, 2016, 01:09:04 PM
Quote from: Genesis on January 11, 2016, 10:22:40 AM
Quote from: Scott. on January 11, 2016, 03:03:19 AM
"Oh but Kim! Wouldn't do this to ha!"

Fuck a damn Kim. Farrah IS a cunt and she deserves the lashing. This bitch is nowhere Courage, the Cowardly Dog.
Oh please save it. Last time I checked Nicki doesnt have a brady bunch family her damn self.

Nicki threatens all these weak girls but Ducks when someone on her level can get with her. HAs she ever threatened kim at any show like she did Miley? No, because she's a bully and a coward. Yall really co-sign that punk ass shit? Smfh

No disrespect at all, but I really don't give a fuck about what you're saying. Farrah is a damn cunt and I'm here for the lashing. Farrah bullies her own damn mother and I'm supposed to read Nicki for reading her rights?

Boy plea.
So basically you admit Nicki never stepped To kim, azelia banks or any other person that she knows will fight back yet been bad mouthing her harder than any of those scared white girls she always pick fights with?

As long as thats understood

I'm not saying shit besides I don't give a fuck about what you're saying because I don't Lolz. We are talking about Farrah and she is no one's Coward, the cowardly dog. She bullies her mother and I'm supposed to be mad at Nicki?

Zankou.

Genesis

Quote from: Scott. on January 11, 2016, 02:00:13 PM

Fuck a damn Kim. Farrah IS a cunt and she deserves the lashing. This bitch is nowhere Courage, the Cowardly Dog.
Oh please save it. Last time I checked Nicki doesnt have a brady bunch family her damn self.

Nicki threatens all these weak girls but Ducks when someone on her level can get with her. HAs she ever threatened kim at any show like she did Miley? No, because she's a bully and a coward. Yall really co-sign that punk ass shit? Smfh

No disrespect at all, but I really don't give a fuck about what you're saying. Farrah is a damn cunt and I'm here for the lashing. Farrah bullies her own damn mother and I'm supposed to read Nicki for reading her rights?

Boy plea.
So basically you admit Nicki never stepped To kim, azelia banks or any other person that she knows will fight back yet been bad mouthing her harder than any of those scared white girls she always pick fights with?

I'm not saying shit besides I don't give a fuck about what you're saying because I don't Lolz. We are talking about Farrah and she is no one's Coward, the cowardly dog. She bullies her mother and I'm supposed to be mad at Nicki?
You dont give a fuck yet your first post in here was in reference to what I was saying?  Miss me with the passive aggressive bullshit :plzstop: but ok hun. Whatever helps you feel better.

FINE.

This bitch looks dumb af going back and forth with some flop reality star.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: FINE. on January 11, 2016, 02:15:16 PM
This bitch looks dumb af going back and forth with some flop reality star.
!!!!!

But she does anything for attention. Mtv probably paid her to do this tweet.

Admin

Scott.

January 11, 2016, 02:35:05 PM #67 Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 02:35:49 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Genesis on January 11, 2016, 02:12:19 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 11, 2016, 02:00:13 PM

Boy plea.

You dont give a fuck yet your first post in here was in reference to what I was saying?  Miss me with the passive aggressive bullshit :plzstop: but ok hun. Whatever helps you feel better.

How am I passive aggressive? You KNEW I was referring to what you were saying (and I wanted you to know that) and I let you know that it was irrelevant to Farrah. I don't need to feel better dear, you know what's up

Scott.

January 11, 2016, 02:37:28 PM #68 Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 02:42:20 PM by Scott.
And not to mention, Nicki always comments on reality shows. Didn't she call out Kirk for disrespecting Rasheeda on #LHHATL and she even wrote a blog about Tami bullying Kesha on #BBW. This is nothing new. Farrah ain't no exception

asdfghjkl

Quote from: Scott. on January 11, 2016, 02:37:28 PM
And not to mention, Nicki always comments on reality shows. Didn't she call out Kirk for disrespecting on #LHHATL and she even wrote a blog about Tami bullying Kesha on #BBW. This is nothing new. Farrah ain't no exception

wow yeah

Genesis

Quote from: Scott. on January 11, 2016, 02:37:28 PM
And not to mention, Nicki always comments on reality shows. Didn't she call out Kirk for disrespecting Rasheeda on #LHHATL and she even wrote a blog about Tami bullying Kesha on #BBW. This is nothing new. Farrah ain't no exception
Out of everybody on love and hip hop she only called out Kirk?

Lmao, yeah, she's a clown.

Scott.

It doesn't matter WHO she called out. The fact is that she always comments on reality TV. What makes Farrah a damn exception?

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Sjsjsjdjdjdjdjdjjdjsjsjdsjjsjsjsjsd

I'm watching this now for the fist time.

Sophia is fuckin CRAZ'. Does that man rape her?

Genesis

Quote from: Scott. on January 11, 2016, 02:50:49 PM
It doesn't matter WHO she called out. The fact is that she always comments on reality TV. What makes Farrah a damn exception?
What make kim & azelis banks an exception?

Scott.

Who said they were. But I don't give a fuck about that when this bitch bullies her mother.