H.#.G.*.Z

Monika

Quote from: merkaba on June 19, 2016, 11:43:39 PM
"Big mouth bitch" sent me flying wtff :kii:

He's not lying tho :feelinmyself:

:-/
Yahudah

SouravMay

Not to be messy and acknowledging that Jayden did go too far, rig said some insanely off the wall mess too at one point. It can happen that you are carried away. Let's not point fingers like that.
B7

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Monika

Yahudah

Monika

Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 20, 2016, 09:20:30 AM
Not to be messy and acknowledging that Jayden did go too far, rig said some insanely off the wall mess too at one point. It can happen that you are carried away. Let's not point fingers like that.
I have NEVER see him be disrespectful towards Brandy like that guy was!
Yahudah

KING BENTLEY.

Quote from: ken dahl. on June 20, 2016, 09:17:11 AM
Quote from: BENTLEY! on June 20, 2016, 09:13:24 AM
Which accounts sis? :dead:
im not in here to start mess .

But I'm fuming. I'll leave it at that.
i mean .... I agree, I'm kinda still in shock

Did anyone check to see if his account was hacked?. That just didn't seem like him.

H.#.G.*.Z

SouravMay

Quote from: Mo on June 20, 2016, 09:25:53 AM
Quote from: Magnolia Maymuru on June 20, 2016, 09:20:30 AM
I have NEVER see him be disrespectful towards Brandy like that guy was!
Well I have. Point is, it happens. Let's not witch hunt.
B7

Vonc2002

This wasnt a witch hunt. Jayden put that out for everybody to see. we didnt have to hunt for it, no detective work required. He got what was coming to him and if Tarig said something similar then he too shouldve been banned. we aint playing favorites when it comes to this shit. I find it very hard to believe that Tarig would be that disrespectful anyway, so id have to see it myself. I saw Jayden's tho. He was dealt with accordingly

Monika

Was he the guy that she went off on? That dude had the never to try to tell Brandy what to do with her show, but he has nothing of Brandy on his page. Go figure!  :dead: :dead: :dead:
Yahudah

Vonc2002

Mo, girl just Hush :dead:
Jayden aint no brandy hater. He just had a moment here

Opposites Attract.

Yall too grown to be acting like this...

It's unconditional, these days you know....

yummy

So...when's Jayda getting unbanned?