Ccccvvgggg Jewel wasn?t having it huh?

Started by b7, December 01, 2017, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

XXX.

I'm sorry BUT!

Celine's face as she's opening her eyes at 2:00 is such a KI to me.  Beyonce with that EXTRA fucking run! 

I just feel like she never did that in rehearsals.

And Celine was kinda like  :uhh:  :kii:

Vonc2002

I remember being so amazed at how beyonce was so clean even when she did her DC signature fast singing shit. Nothing was mumbled or falling over each other. She's amazing tbh
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

jtwoeleven

Vocally, beyonce is very textbook imo. Like, I can't pick out the thing that stands out most for her voice. She has a good register, her intonation is very consistent, great stamina, and a solid belting range. She kinda does everything 'really good', a jack of all trades in a way. Of course if you separate individual aspects, there are folks who are better but her collective skillset kinda gives her an edge.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2017, 05:29:33 PM
Like Honestly, beyonce can give u low baritone, she can give u clean precise vocals and sing some operatic, she can give u yelling, she can give u ghetto runs if u want, she can give a rap mess. Honestly no other girl can use their voice like she does, I'm sorry

Vonc, Ledisi can do all of that and more. And you know I don't even really go up for her like that lol.

Vonc2002

Quote from: XXX. on December 02, 2017, 05:33:50 PM
I'm sorry BUT!

Celine's face as she's opening her eyes at 2:00 is such a KI to me.  Beyonce with that EXTRA fucking run! 

sdsddssddd
When Celine looked at her like WOO! and shook her hand lol
Celine always praises tho. When she sliced bacon from big retha on Divas live she was still humble enough to watch her in amazement and stan
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

but Fantasia has been very controlled for a while now
SHE is versatile too, she had to sing multiple genres to win Idol alone
I just happened to be playing this:

no squalls anywhere

and here she is with Andrea Bocelli

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Baph al Mana. on December 02, 2017, 05:20:39 PM
:dead: Keke Wyatt and Ledisi being able to do "anything".

You don't listen to either so how would you know?

XXX.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2017, 05:36:54 PM
I'm sorry BUT!

sdsddssddd
Celine always praises tho. When she sliced bacon from big retha on Divas live she was still humble enough to watch her in amazement and stan

Post some of Celine's best live performances?  I've never really gotten into her.

I just know she's regarded as one of the best voices.

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on December 02, 2017, 05:35:37 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2017, 05:29:33 PM
Like Honestly, beyonce can give u low baritone, she can give u clean precise vocals and sing some operatic, she can give u yelling, she can give u ghetto runs if u want, she can give a rap mess. Honestly no other girl can use their voice like she does, I'm sorry

Vonc, Ledisi can do all of that and more. And you know I don't even really go up for her like that lol.
Yea, I  said I could see someone arguing for ledisi, I get that. 

fedswatchin

Vonc2002

Quote from: AYR on December 02, 2017, 05:37:00 PM
but Fantasia has been very controlled for a while now
SHE is versatile too, she had to sing multiple genres to win Idol alone
I just happened to be playing this:

no squalls anywhere

and here she is with Andrea Bocelli

Honestly ecen when fantasia does other stuff it's still very fantasia. Fantasia voice alone doesn't allow her be too versatile

XXX.

In terms of versatility, this is one of my favorite Beyonce vocals.

I don't know what she was saying, but it sounds so beautiful and emotional!

Gilgamesh.

Beyonc? SINGS though, not tryna detract from her voice I was just a bit taken back when Vonc said she's giving Whitney teas.

Vonc2002

Quote from: XXX. on December 02, 2017, 05:37:47 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 02, 2017, 05:36:54 PM
I'm sorry BUT!

sdsddssddd

Post some of Celine's best live performances?  I've never really gotten into her.

I just know she's regarded as one of the best voices.
well this is when she went toe to toe with big retha on some gospel mess. Notice mariah useless ass and that AVERAGE ass voice :dead: