what members are you happy to have ended the beef with?

Started by leftout, January 22, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 06:12:54 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 23, 2017, 05:57:30 AM
Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 05:46:32 AM
Not singling me out as the only one. When I wasn't even talked about. I thought we were acquaintances tbh.

:stressed:
Thats why i called u delusional those couple of times.  U truly don't get how u come across.
Oh faggot this is not your moment. I'm being dramatic. I know some the gorls can't take, I just don't see why tbh. I'm
really fun and stuff. Their loss.
Ur delusional. U come off like a snake tbh and i don't even have an issue with u. I just get why everyone has adverse feelings. 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

I don't "hate" you Malcolm, I jus don't fuck with you. We're very different people and like Von said, I don't think you're aware how grating you can be.

SouravMay

I think if people are rubbed the wrong way by me they simply aren't the right people for me anyway, again I don't see why or how my ways should harm someone else to the point where the completely would shut me out, but that's their or in this case your prerogative. Not everyone is gonna see the magic or will be ready to clap lol.
B7

GRAND

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 07:12:03 AM
I think if people are rubbed the wrong way by me they simply aren't the right people for me anyway, again I don't see why or how my ways should harm someone else to the point where the completely would shut me out, but that's their or in this case your prerogative. Not everyone is gonna see the magic or will be ready to clap lol.
Most people don't gravitate towards someone they feel can't be trusted.

SouravMay

I think Romero is just naturally more introverted, low key, cynical and less optimistic. It's not my favorite type of personality but I wouldn't go as far say I "don't fuck" with them. Just different strokes.
B7

D.I.E.G.O.

n Beef! Squashed! Drama!
This is an online forum. Never had a beef on here. Never will.

GRAND

Quote from: \dē-ˈā-gō\ on January 23, 2017, 07:36:21 AM
n Beef! Squashed! Drama!
This is an online forum. Never had a beef on here. Never will.
v

i hear dolly and ur dead ex are beefing in hell

any comment on that?

GLOCK

Love u iman
We were terrible
:stressed:
Twitter really helped us grow up

GRAND

Quote from: formate on January 23, 2017, 08:13:17 AM

I have a dark sense of humor and I can be very shady. But 99.9% of the time, I'm just being playful, not malicious.
<NNNNNNNNNNN

it took me a WHILE to catch onto that when i first signed up to the board

I remember you'd always make compton jokes about Ants ghetto self and I'd be like

'Why is he making fun of that boys unfortunate situation? :diddraispoot: '

Until I realized you were joking and ant didnt live in compton..... anymore.

:traciandchelle: