what members are you happy to have ended the beef with?

Started by leftout, January 22, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

Scott.

January 23, 2017, 03:46:18 PM #258 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 03:47:05 PM by Scott.
Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 03:43:09 PM
Then where do you take the audacity to paint my character as untrustworthy, slimy, conniving... you don't even know me and wouldn't even make the effort to do so. Now scoot!

I have the audacity because of your actions towards ME since I came here. Let's not act like you wasn't coming for me when I first got here cause everyone saw. You're the one whose always been trifling and condescending towards me and that's why I have the feeling toward you that I have.

I don't get why you're trying to play these fisher prices games with me nigga. You get what you get from me because of what you gave to me the first year I was here and after I tried to be cool with you, you still took jabs. You have never been consistent with me bih! The first step to any problem is ADMITTING the shit and you have yet to do so. You have rubbbed several of us the wrong way and you still can't seem to grasp why.

GLOCK

Quote from: Scott. on January 23, 2017, 03:10:11 PM
Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 12:13:03 PM
Any member I "beefed" with I would still grab a beer with because we have more in common than 90% of all ppl. We all stan for Bran. We are a community. Afro, Iman, glock, Scott, anybody I would kii down with, let them crash at my place, invite them for drinks, give advice whatever. It's never like that for me. I don't really harbour negative feelings

Malcolm, I'll never need no advice from you. No place to crash and I damn sure wouldn't trust you enough to have a drink with you cause I might just hurl the shit at you. You're fake, phony and obnoxious and I don't fuck with you because of it. I've always tried with you, but you've done nothing but be condescending and toss shade at inapproriate times.

Not to mention, you stir up shit, but can't walk your ass in it and play oblivious when people say they don't fuck with you. Bye. Out of everyone I've ever had an argument with, you're one person that I don't fuck with.
sdvxxcvxc

omfg scotty :guys:

GLOCK

Quote from: Scott. on January 23, 2017, 03:14:56 PM
Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 03:13:40 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 23, 2017, 03:12:32 PM
Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 03:10:57 PM
Depressed Never smiling ass faggot fuck you. Holding a grudge cause I kii at your stupid redundant ass selfies.

And this is exactly why I don't dig you. Right there.
U wasn't gon FCK with me any ole way. Keep it u bitter fag.

You gotdamn right I wasn't. Long as you know and ain't nobody bitter. If I can get past the shit with Glock, Afro or anyone else I had a problem with, then I could get past the shit with you. But you're inconsistent as fuck.

I don't crack jokes on people's personal life, their looks or any of that. I pretty much stay in my lane and bother no one, but YOU started on me the day I got here. Then I tried to let it go and be cordial, but again you started being condescending and kept taking jabs, so I said fuck you and it's been fuck you ever since. I can only give a bitch a few chances. I talk to several members outside of this board and depressed and bitter will be the LAST thing they use to describe me.
yeah see this is why.
all it took was for u too be 200% with him and boom.. same antics..
same mess.
dont give it anymore energy babe..

GLOCK

Quote from: Cartier on January 23, 2017, 03:27:39 PM
The way this turned into an impromptu lashing

zv
xc

xcv
xc
v
xcv

life is so damn ...

unexpecteds

FlowerBomb

Bjububnjj
Malcolm brings out the worst in people
He too bad mind!

SouravMay

Had Sam dragged me to Romero's house party for NYE I know his looks would have shaded me down. I could tell he don't do shenanigans when
we lost that gur and instead of looking for ha he just kept it tf movin nnn

:loose2when:

And Scotty Idk what i said or didn't say, it wasn't serious. Garlic and other ppl have come for my wig steadily I'm just not sensitive... you genuinely seem guarded, jaded and pessimistic to me. Not my favorite qualities but also no reason to hang or small talk either.
B7

SouravMay

This extra special ultra saiyan hate the gorls hold for me. What kinda Syleena Johnson special place in hell for a bitch like me mess

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Jayden, Rome, Glock, Scotty, who else? Come forth...

These fckn superlatives, as if I had done anything off the wall. "I can forgive anyone but that bitch malc is a special kind of evil."

:fuming:
B7

Scott.

January 23, 2017, 03:56:39 PM #267 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 03:56:57 PM by Scott.
Nobody hates you. I just don't fuck with you. It's a difference. You're not important enough to hate dear.

Lazarus

January 23, 2017, 03:56:50 PM #268 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 03:58:04 PM by Lazarus
Scotty, just let it ride. You know who you are as a person.  :wub:

yummy

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 12:10:43 PM
Idk maybe it's a cultural or language thing. Theo and I used to go AT IT in here but in person we get along perfectly. And Romero I've met a couple of times, so I can see what he means. We just have different personalities. But I know he's cool, he just wouldn't break a leg for me or go the extra mile but I guess he'd be cordial. Irfan and I are like best sistren. MelMel and I kii'd it up.

I just don't think you can really "not fuck" with someone based off what someone gives here. I just think
Romero wanted to keep it "real" so he said his piece. I just found it wired as we are connected off the board, had food together, we are Facebook friends, so it is lik weird he would single me out.
But yeah I can be obnoxious to ppl, I see that.

Yea, you should probably work on that.