what members are you happy to have ended the beef with?

Started by leftout, January 22, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FlowerBomb

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Well I have love for you all. Scott said he would attack me if I took him out for drinks. It seems pretty serious from him. my words stand tho. I got love and i would give anyone the chance on a personal level.
B7

Heated🔥

January 23, 2017, 04:07:05 PM #291 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 04:07:27 PM by Mary Jane
Nobody hates you though malc.
I don't know u personally but U seem kool imo.

Scott.

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 04:06:48 PM
Well I have love for you all. Scott said he would attack me if I took him out for drinks. It seems pretty serious from him. my words stand tho. I got love and i would give anyone the chance on a personal level.

Boy plea.

It ain't that deep. I just don't fuck with you and I have no desire to meet you. I'm just saying the things that you've said to me on here, if you ever said them to me in person, yeah!  :ohwow:

SouravMay

You need a hug and some smooches and 2 Gin tonics. Come to Germany and we will kii it up. Any of y'all I use like cousins. Whatever I say I usually forget it lol. Sometimes I push buttons to push buttons
B7

Scott.

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 04:17:14 PM
Sometimes I push buttons to push buttons
But yet you don't get why people don't use that ass!

Cartierline

January 23, 2017, 04:22:43 PM #295 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 04:23:07 PM by Cartier
The thing about my sis Malc' is... he's a typical Nigerian. You know, the kind that springs to mind when people say they don't use Nigerians. He has the typical traits: boastful, self-aggrandizing, outspoken, hard-headed.. I mean, I could go on.

It's because of this I try not to take what he says too seriously, because I know what most Nigerians can be like. I think deep down... he's a good guy. I don't think he goes out of his way to be malicious a lot of the time.

Malc' I just wish you'd realise that how you act sometimes can come across a certain way to other people. It's quite painful to see you not QUITE understand.

Scott.

FlowerBomb

GLOCK