what members are you happy to have ended the beef with?

Started by leftout, January 22, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4 fucking k

Quote from: L0NZ. on January 23, 2017, 05:13:11 AM
Those that I made that olive branch thread to. I think it was ray, glock, and iman.

Love you :stressed: glad we're way over that mess

SouravMay

I sometimes think you guys just enjoy messing with my non stop aggressive obnoxious personality. Like you wanna slow me down, cause I like attention or sth. It's those ppl that attract me, like the louder and more opinionated the better.

I genuinely think majority of Forum gorls in general are wired differently. More introverted and that's why we clash.

I know I can come off condescending but I just can't see why my genuine niceness and goofiness can't come through. At least not in typing. It's annoying bit. But I appreciate the criticism.

:stressed:
B7

Vonc2002

Quote from: witch on January 23, 2017, 12:18:40 PM
And many are saying the same thing then maybe you should work on yourself. Sometimes we don't know how we come off to others so it's cool to get an opinion and change. IJS.
I agree. When a bunch of people are saying the same shit then its time to reevaluate.  I get u may not intend to come off a certain way but people are telling u what's what.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

KEEP lying to yourself Malc..
you're honestly insufferable.

i genuinely like everyone here.. but i just cant get jiggy with you. Youre like the only person on this board that I cant warm up to.. it really says more about u than me.

SouravMay

Like I'm a nerd too, just not a quiet one that keeps to himself, I'm LOUD. It's that juxtaposition that some ppl just don't GET. It's cool though. My personality has gotten me so far and I know so many ppl everywhere. I'm really confident in my social skills. A shame they don't come thru for all
Of u tho

B7

GLOCK

even this self praise shit ur doing is annoying in here..

eeeek

Vonc2002

Malcolm it's honestly just who u are. No one is telling u to change but OWN IT! When someone tells u how u come off, u give a "WHO ME?!?!"
Like :dead:
Ur the same person who made a "mental twin" thread totally defaming someone but couldn't see how it was mess and thought it was complimentary.  The way u move is so shitty, im sorry :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

SouravMay

Quote from: glock on January 23, 2017, 12:24:47 PM

i genuinely like everyone here.. but i just cant get jiggy with you. Youre like the only person on this board that I cant warm up to.. it really says more about u than me.

What do you think I'm lying about. I'm
Listening, I'm open. My ego is not too big to not hear you guys out. I just think in real life I wouldn't meet many ppl like here. From what I read must of you differently wired socially. So that's where I think the clash comes from.
B7

GRAND

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on January 23, 2017, 12:26:15 PM

eeeek
Its HILARIOUS
its just u, not me.  CYNICAL
BOY :dead:

GRAND

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 12:25:38 PM
Like I'm a nerd too, just not a quiet one that keeps to himself, I'm LOUD. It's that juxtaposition that some ppl just don't GET. It's cool though. My personality has gotten me so far and I know so many ppl everywhere. I'm really confident in my social skills. A shame they don't come thru for all
Of u tho

,nNNNNNNNNNNZXC

stop praising yourself and look at your flaws

EVERYONE can at least acknowledge something they need to work on, and trust when I say, it's not you being 'obnoxious'

GLOCK

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 12:28:12 PM

Listening, I'm open. My ego is not too big to not hear you guys out. I just think in real life I wouldn't meet many ppl like here. From what I read must of you differently wired socially. So that's where I think the clash comes from.
if anything ur wired differently.. because most of us gel or mesh..
though we have stan wars.. u just seem like the worst type of person..
like i feel like everything is for personal gain..
u seem so disingenuous...
like a fast food friend.. no 1 to really keep around.. tbh

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on January 23, 2017, 12:28:54 PM
Quote from: glock on January 23, 2017, 12:26:15 PM

eeeek
Its HILARIOUS
its just u, not me.  CYNICAL
BOY :dead:
fvxv

really deluded

Vonc2002

Quote from: glock on January 23, 2017, 12:30:29 PM
Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 12:28:12 PM

if anything ur wired differently.. because most of us gel or mesh..
though we have stan wars.. u just seem like the worst type of person..
like i feel like everything is for personal gain..
u seem so disingenuous...
like a fast food friend.. no 1 to really keep around.. tbh
I agree with this 100%. Not someone ud really confide in. Like a friend ud go to the club with but keep at fckn BAY

GRAND

January 23, 2017, 12:32:45 PM #194 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 12:33:05 PM by GRAND SUPREME MARSHALL
And I think you're a nice guy, but that doesn't mean you're not trash luv

That mental twins thread
That interview mess
That fake account you had for MONTHS, shading the fuck outta people :dead: :dead: :dead:
How shady and nasty you used to be before the girls found out your identity and exposed your mess

And I understand we all make mistakes and grow, the only difference is that I feel like you're still that person -- you just have less time because you're not a kid anymore.