what members are you happy to have ended the beef with?

Started by leftout, January 22, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouravMay

January 23, 2017, 03:10:57 PM #240 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 03:12:36 PM by شيطان
Depressed Never smiling ass faggot fuck you. Holding a grudge cause I once  kii'd at your stupid redundant ass selfies.
B7

Scott.

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 03:10:57 PM
Depressed Never smiling ass faggot fuck you. Holding a grudge cause I kii at your stupid redundant ass selfies.

And this is exactly why I don't dig you. Right there.

SouravMay

Quote from: Scott. on January 23, 2017, 03:12:32 PM
Depressed Never smiling ass faggot fuck you. Holding a grudge cause I kii at your stupid redundant ass selfies.

U wasn't gon FCK with me any ole way. Keep it u bitter fag.
B7

Scott.

January 23, 2017, 03:14:56 PM #243 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 03:27:12 PM by Scott.
Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 03:13:40 PM
Quote from: Scott. on January 23, 2017, 03:12:32 PM

U wasn't gon FCK with me any ole way. Keep it u bitter fag.

You gotdamn right I wasn't. Long as you know and ain't nobody bitter. If I can get past the shit with Glock, Afro or anyone else I had a problem with, then I could get past the shit with you. But you're inconsistent as fuck.

I don't crack jokes on people's personal life, their looks or any of that. I pretty much stay in my lane and bother no one, but YOU started on me the day I got here. Then I tried to let it go and be cordial, but again you started being condescending and kept taking jabs, so I said fuck you and it's been fuck you ever since. I can only give a bitch a few chances. I talk to several members outside of this board and depressed and bitter will be the LAST thing they use to describe me.

Cartierline

FlowerBomb

SouravMay

Fag I don't even care enough to dislike you. But you come off negative and depressed to me. You can't argue with my perception like I can't argue with yours. Just respect my truth.
B7

Cartierline

Scott.

January 23, 2017, 03:34:26 PM #248 Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 03:39:04 PM by Scott.
Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 03:31:55 PM
Fag I don't even care enough to dislike you. But you come off negative and depressed to me. You can't argue with my perception like I can't argue with yours. Just respect my truth.

How the fuck would you know? I don't speak to you so how could I "come off" as anything to you. We don't hold no conversations. I don't respect you or your damn "truth" because of how you came for me. You are inconsistent and you don't own up to the shit you do.

See how quick you switched up. Everyone else in this thread said the same exact thing I just did, but you wanna name call and get personal when I come through and say what I gotta say. Fake ass.

SouravMay

I told Romero he's a cynical low key gorl und you are a niggy scarred by life that can't smile. i mean again I don't necessarily dislike you but I see why we don't gel
B7

Scott.

Quote from: شيطان on January 23, 2017, 03:39:51 PM
I told Romero he's a cynical low key gorl und you are a niggy scarred by life that can't smile. i mean again I don't necessarily dislike you but I see why we don't gel

I'm not scarred by shit bitch. Again, stop speaking like you know me because you don't. I don't smile on PHOTOS because I don't like to. I smile everyday in my day to day life. Like stfu. You don't know shit.

Cartierline

SouravMay

Then where do you take the audacity to paint my character as untrustworthy, slimy, conniving... you don't even know me and wouldn't even make the effort to do so. Now scoot!
B7