Official Billboard Music Awards Thread

Started by Vonc2002, May 22, 2016, 05:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on May 22, 2016, 05:38:25 PM
Zayn should replaced Justin

Wait i forgot about MESHA
Oh yea, he should
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BranLover

Gilgamesh.

any word on what song rih is performing?

JRocka

On Britney:
QuoteBracco tells Billboard that Spears, who will receive the Billboard Millennium Award, is slated to open the telecast with a "kick-ass medley" of her greatest hits. "It's going to be her with a couple dozen dancers, plus costume changes, and she's going to walk through her catalog," he says. Don't expect any star cameos, though. "When you have Britney, you don't need anyone else," says Bracco.

Celine Dion Returns
QuoteIcon Award recipient Dion will perform on TV for the first time since the deaths of her husband of 21 years, Ren? Ang?lil, and her brother, Daniel Dion, both to cancer and within two days of each other in January -- and she has chosen a particularly poignant song for the occasion. Dion will sing Queen's "The Show Must Go On." The 1991 tune primarily was written by the band's guitarist Brian May as an elegiac tribute to frontman Freddie Mercury, who struggled to perform while suffering from the final stages of HIV/AIDS. (He died later that year.)

"We've always had a close relationship with Celine," says Bracco, and in the wake of her personal tragedies, he says the show's producers approached her camp about receiving the Icon Award (previous honorees include Neil Diamond and Stevie Wonder). Dion, he says, "seemed to feel that this was the right moment for her to return to the spotlight. And we created a really special moment."

i'm so excited to tonight's award I know Celine gonna kill it

Vonc2002

Know u guys don't care but Adele is supposed to be premiering her video for "Send My Love to your new lover" too. Love this song
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FINE.

QuoteWhen you have Britney, you don't need anyone else," says Bracco.

n

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 22, 2016, 05:30:27 PM
Billboard Music Awards: 4 Major Moments You Won't Want to Miss
etonline.com
May 20, 2016
1. Celine Dion. The GRAMMY winner will receive the ICON award and perform the first single that she's released since her husband Rene Angelil died, "The Show Must Go On" -- a cover of Queen's 1991 classic.
:gorlonfire:
v

Vonc2002

Quote from: TAE! on May 22, 2016, 05:40:10 PM
Oh you're saying it comes on again?! :dead:
Yea, foo :dead:
In the same night too, right?  Plus its on demand too, boy :overit:

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 22, 2016, 05:40:47 PM
Know u guys don't care but Adele is supposed to be premiering her video for "Send My Love to your new lover" too. Love this song
f

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLOCK for MOD 2016 on May 22, 2016, 05:42:04 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 22, 2016, 05:30:27 PM
Billboard Music Awards: 4 Major Moments You Won't Want to Miss
etonline.com
May 20, 2016
1. Celine Dion. The GRAMMY winner will receive the ICON award and perform the first single that she's released since her husband Rene Angelil died, "The Show Must Go On" -- a cover of Queen's 1991 classic.
:gorlonfire:
v
Boy fck u

JRocka

Quote from: FINE. on May 22, 2016, 05:41:36 PM
QuoteWhen you have Britney, you don't need anyone else," says Bracco.

n

yea i figure you would latch onto that

Vonc2002

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on May 22, 2016, 05:40:11 PM
any word on what song rih is performing?
Iono but hopefully its KISS tbh

yummy

So...Saltine Dion can perform one of her elevator music ass tunes but Chaka is too irrelevant to tribute her friend?

:shannonsmissing:

BAPHOMET.

SDJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

this show is about to be a damn disaster

King steevy

" the show must go on".?
celine is really a mess.