fdskdfkmmfkdsmkf'fsdfsfd Toni is sending me here

Started by Cowboy Nine, January 01, 2024, 05:35:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marilyn

lil jon x eastside boyz

January 01, 2024, 07:03:35 PM #2 Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 07:03:50 PM by Mongols of Russia
;,p]kmjo[nh9i
p8gu0'7fy96dt8rs57x6o7ctgpvybun
nibugvcystgsvyscubcs

i know GODni is wondering why tamar is bringing hoodlums around her

kwee can be very uppity

Jon

The shaderoom eating Toni up in the comments sadly  :mmywheresddy:

lil jon x eastside boyz

January 01, 2024, 07:22:40 PM #4 Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 07:24:51 PM by Mongols of Russia
Quote from: Jon on January 01, 2024, 07:08:35 PMThe shaderoom eating Toni up in the comments sadly  :mmywheresddy:
whoever's in the comments that doesn't see the issue with what chrishean did just wasn't raised in the Black church

u do NOT interrupt someone's prayer. even if u walked in the doors in the church during prayer...you STOP at the door and wait til its done before finding a seat. there should be no moving around, shuffling and talking at all during prayer. its like the biggest unwritten rule.

but i do feel for bad for crishean if she legit just doesnt know better. which i think is the case.

and GODni can def be a bit uppity and classist sometimes.

Justice Jackson

Toni being bougie aside, this girl is a guttersnipe and a disgusting troll.. It's Tamar fault that she was even around
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

RAY7

Quote from: Jon on January 01, 2024, 07:08:35 PMThe shaderoom eating Toni up in the comments sadly  :mmywheresddy:
it was getting on my nerves earlier. They really acting like the girl didn't rudely interrupt them and separate the sisters
Toni probably would've acted differently if the girl was polite about joining the prayer

ophelia_b

DopeSoul.

The shaderoom comments are literally filled with ghetto apes

I only still follow the page as a guilty pleasure

Toni just seems very classy. I feel like anyone would be looking like "why tf and where tf did u come from  :uhh:  "

Off The Wall.

Everyone was looking at her like wtf. I'm still trying to figure out who this random ass girl is and where the fuck did she come from. Like seriously y'all who is she?

Zankou.

Quote from: DopeSoul. on January 01, 2024, 10:56:40 PMThe shaderoom comments are literally filled with ghetto apes

I only still follow the page as a guilty pleasure

Toni just seems very classy. I feel like anyone would be looking like "why tf and where tf did u come from  :uhh:  "

Ma Lo

Fcgggvvvvhhddhkkkkkkrghhhjjkkkkdfvvbgsddvbbbnn

bby ddy

Quote from: Mongols of Russia on January 01, 2024, 07:22:40 PM
whoever's in the comments that doesn't see the issue with what chrishean did just wasn't raised in the Black church

u do NOT interrupt someone's prayer. even if u walked in the doors in the church during prayer...you STOP at the door and wait til its done before finding a seat. there should be no moving around, shuffling and talking at all during prayer. its like the biggest unwritten rule.

but i do feel for bad for crishean if she legit just doesnt know better. which i think is the case.

and GODni can def be a bit uppity and classist sometimes.

Chrisean knows protocol. If I'm not mistaken she was raised in church, and she's always talking about Jesus after knocking somebody upside the head dddfdjjjdnbbn she knew better.

Toni looked frightened.  :dead:

Cowgirl

January 02, 2024, 03:17:46 PM #13 Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 04:09:19 PM by Red Ruby
Toni made those expressions behind her back but she knew not to do it in her face.

Ma Lo

January 02, 2024, 09:28:21 PM #14 Last Edit: January 02, 2024, 09:30:57 PM by Ma Lo
I don't blame Toni for not touching that demonic thang. Chrisean got so many demons in her that it's not even funny  I mean look how she act and be careful who y'all touch and fuck too. Speaking from experience that you do not want want to exchange energies with a demonic, evil, violent, trifling ass person.  You can pick up health problems other people Han STDs, psychological problems and everything it's really no joke. And I don't care how fine he is either. Those be the worst.