Pick one Bey.. or Rih

Started by Myron, February 12, 2016, 12:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordB

Wow so they pretty much called Rih a weed smoking whore. No lies there.

Bey>>>>

:letsmessfag:

RekeRig

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 12, 2016, 01:05:14 PM
Rihanna
And I think its smart that her video ain't out yet. Let the song continue building, then drop the video, then the grammy performance. Iono why yall think its so smart for everything to come out all at once. I'm sorry but thats anticlimactic as hell imo.
true but a week after or so woulda been cool unless she has more visuals ready after the song dies down. She just needs to
keep her foot on everyones neck a bit

RAY7

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Vonc2002

Quote from: RIG on February 12, 2016, 01:26:10 PM
Rihanna
And I think its smart that her video ain't out yet. Let the song continue building, then drop the video, then the grammy performance. Iono why yall think its so smart for everything to come out all at once. I'm sorry but thats anticlimactic as hell imo.
true but a week after or so woulda been cool unless she has more visuals ready after the song dies down. She just needs to
But thats the thing, the song ISN'T dying down. its building and when she performs at the grammys its gonna get another spike and the video will be another spike. Everything SHOULDN'T come out at once. That why beyonce album came and went. Everything was THERE, nothing to look forward to. If u dont have to then why do that? As long as the video dont take a month, I'm fine. Let it BUILD rih
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

d

Not trying to start any mess.
But there's nothing else to BUILD outside of this one song for the ANTI era. Because the album isn't just going to explode.

Anyway.... Bey >>
Dont even need to click the video.

RAY7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 12, 2016, 01:33:15 PM
Rihanna
But thats the thing, the song ISN'T dying down. its building and when she performs at the grammys its gonna get another spike and the video will be another spike. Everything SHOULDN'T come out at once. That why beyonce album came and went.
thats a lie
but continue

Vonc2002

f
But the song is continuing to do well on the radio and the charts. a grammy performance and video release would do nothing but make it spike. Continue to hate tho :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

MelMel

Marilyn

Rihanna
That why beyonce album came and went.

do you beg for your "fave" to be dragged

that album broke records, spawned catchphrases, went multiplatinum and won three grammys. it didnt come and go shit

BigDawg

Vonc2002

Quote from: Marilyn on February 12, 2016, 01:42:04 PM
Rihanna
That why beyonce album came and went.

do you beg for your "fave" to be dragged

that album broke records, spawned catchphrases, went multiplatinum and won three grammys. it didnt come and go shit
Who gon drag her? Not u and especially not with that fckn crack baby in ur shit. Beyonce definitely didnt get what she coulda got outta that album and thats because of the way it waa released, videos and all. It sold alot INITIALLY and not throughout, these are facts. Scram faggot

AIDS!

Marilyn

when yall gone realize these faggots don't actually stan for Rih and use her solely as the instrument for Bey hate  :kii:

AIDS!

Lol why can't someone like Rihanna instead of Beyonce

Vonc2002